1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

2. FatihD

FatihD Fapstronaut

3. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

4. Day 0.
    I am sorry fellow saiyans. I got defeated againby urges. But I will learn from my mistakes and will get back up

5. The mistake which I made was peeking just a little and it got me into vicious cycle of PMO again. It all started on Day 50.. Hope this helps and no one repeats my mistake.

6. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

Do you know any breathing techniques that can help?

7. Suki

Suki Fapstronaut

8. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

9. 88 days completed.
    Simply keep going. Momentum is on my side.

10. Rihard Wagner

Rihard Wagner Fapstronaut

11. Infinity10

Infinity10 Fapstronaut

I'm back into this now.
    A few days ago I relapsed, and I took some time off to figure out a new way to approach this whole thing as nothing I tried till now worked properly.
    I let myself do whatever my mind wanted, and as a result obviously relapsed multiple times in the past weeks.
    Yes, that was a horrible thing to do as it destroys my mind's working capacity and stuff, I lost all "progress".
    But, as they say,
    upload_2021-6-24_16-12-18.jpeg

Every time I relapsed I thought hard on what the hell I was doing with my life.
    This is not how I want things to go.
    Mindlessly getting stimulated to pixel patterns on a screen, instead of working hard to get what I want in life, not impressive at all.

So I decided to relapse at 4 AM, on 24/06/2021, and then register what my thoughts were just after that.
    To study hard and get into my dream university, that's my goal. I'm never going to give up on this.
    I'll have to work like hell. If I continue to fool around like this, I'll fail miserably.
    I'm not a small kid now. I'll have to take full responsibility of my life.

All those people on the net who do this P stuff are trash, no need to feel bad for them. They got themselves into that willingly.
    What's the point with PMO'ing? How degenerate have I become?
    No, no more of this. I'm gonna be loyal to all those who trust me and believe in me.
    In a few years, I'll have a wife and kids. Not working hard now and not giving my best version to them would be a crime on my part.

I'm finally ready to this. I'll try to do my best everyday and not worry about anything else.

A note to future me (or anyone else who reads this) : "Don't you dare relapse!"

12. Let's do this man. I also broke my streak and relapsed yesterday. I feel you. We'll get out of this mess for sure. KAMEHAMEHA PMO. let's get stronger and defeat it.

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I understand, bro. It may your own failure, but don't let it pin you down. Things are gonna get better.

Very good said. And you're welcome.

I'm here whenever you wanna talk to me, alright?

Redemptionisrequired, Suki and Toni7 like this.
  14. MJ Warrior 93

15. Day 1.
    A fresh new start

16. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Yes, good advice. There is still somebody that depends on me. So I have to conquer this.
    Alright man.

Redemptionisrequired, Suki and MJ93 like this.
  17. MJ Warrior 93

Very good, man. And remember this, a true saiyan warrior never gives up.

18. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

I got you. Hustle until last breath.

Well I havent been true saiyan warrior.. but it is time!

Redemptionisrequired, MJ93 and Suki like this.