1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What mistake did you do today ? (Let's share our mistakes)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Sean Edie

Sean Edie Fapstronaut

I need better self control

Atticus, Kung_fu_panda_ and Mr.Tony like this.
  2. We all need that, you are not alone!

RobbyGo36, Atticus and Kung_fu_panda_ like this.
  3. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

The classical: "Where the hell did I put my keys!?" Tear apart apartment

"oh...in my pocket..."

:emoji_expressionless:

RobbyGo36 likes this.
  4. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Dropped the food out of the plate

RobbyGo36 likes this.
  5. Ate too much breakfast and feeling tired now. Have to study though.

RobbyGo36 likes this.
  6. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Well it all started last night, I didn't go to bed in time, I also woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't go back to sleep so I played with myself while sexually fantasizing, almost relapsing twice, then I got out of bed but now my balls were hurting, they were extremely sensitive and it was very uncomfortable.

The feeling went away after a few hours and I listened to music which got me pumped but as soon as I turned it off I got strong urges and was on the verge of relapsing.

Then I decided to steel my resolve, with only 4-5 hours of sleep, my daily routine completely screwed, not making my bed in the morning and now fighting strong urges around 2pm.

I said I would kill myself if I relapsed today, I was completely serious in that moment, I would rather die and leave my family for good than to relapse today, said I would cut off my penis, gouge out my eyes and cut off my hands, with that conviction the urges retreated like a fucking bitch, that's something I've learned, we have something different from animals, we have conviction, animals run on instincts and instinct will run the moment it senses danger even if it's a lion.

So here I am at 6pm, with zero urges, having learned my lesson and writing this post.

I'm going to sleep at 10pm tonight and make sure I'm disciplined from here on out.

RobbyGo36 and GotCaught like this.
  7. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

I woke up late today and am procrastinating

RobbyGo36 and Onwards_Upwards:) like this.
  8. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Ran out of weed

RobbyGo36 likes this.