1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gum chewing?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jun 24, 2021.

1. It's about five days in I believe I edged last night a little bit.

Today at work I was in our back room and there was a gal on the other side of our computer area. I sat down for a bit and then she started to smack her gum. First of all I hate gum smackers and its irritating half of of the time to me. All off a sudden she went to town on the gum and acting she was chewing on D****.... Especially in the work area, someone I thought that wouldn't do that. I've seen her around and she seems normal. But all's well didn't end well.....

I got a hard on while sitting in the chair. Was a bit bad so I went to the bathroom and waited it out for a bit....

Has anybody ever had this happen or has got turned on by simple gum chewing? Honestly this hasn't ever happened to me before and never thought of it as being a turn on.

Lets_deal_with_it likes this.
  2. Lets_deal_with_it

Lets_deal_with_it Fapstronaut

I believe that when you are at a reboot and you abstain from PMO,you experience turn-ons and triggers that are telling you to go back to the nasty habit.Good for you for waiting it out,small victory there!

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  3. No way gum in itself is gross and smacking is one of the worst things in the world to me.

4. It was literally five minutes before my shift was over and she was acting out a bit to.
    I can't really call it flirting. But she was talking, "expressing" her self a bit.

Lets_deal_with_it likes this.
  5. Lets_deal_with_it

Lets_deal_with_it Fapstronaut

You mean she was expressing herself to you?