1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I lone wolf...?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by underdog_xv, Jun 24, 2021.

1. underdog_xv

underdog_xv Fapstronaut

I can't talk to girls or new peoples, i just overthink and imagine myself in fake sceneries talking to girl but never able to talk in real life i sometime prepare myself how to start conversations but then i usually get fucked up. And then i sometime tell myself may i m ugly or i m better as a lone wolf with no friends. What should i do to get some confidence to talk with girls.

Syphax and Buddhism Is True like this.
  2. jt850

jt850 Fapstronaut

Doing NoFap is a great start! But the best way to gain confidence is to practice self-compassion. Treat yourself nice. Keep your negative self talk in check. Get your self care game up. Love yourself before anyone else. That's the best way to gain a sliver of confidence. Confidence in yourself leads to confidence in talking to others.

3. Learn how to ask questions and how to listen. You don't actually have to talk all that much to get people interested in you.

again, Syphax and underdog_xv like this.
  4. underdog_xv

underdog_xv Fapstronaut

Syphax and Buddhism Is True like this.
  5. Honestly, just keep trying - go ahead and make awkward conversations. The more you do it, the more you'll improve. I went from not even being able to talk or look at women to scoring dates and even a one night stand - and I've had MANY awkward moments along the period and still continue having awkward moments every now and again. I've had much more awkward moments than good moments - It's just a part of growth. I'm not 100% confident yet and still need a lot of work, so take what I say with a grain of salt - but it's the only way that's been working for me.

again, underdog_xv and Syphax like this.
  6. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

3 years ago I was in your shoes.... I gained confidence after about I hit 360 days

confidence comes naturally (subconsciously) and dont let people talk bullshit to you

underdog_xv likes this.
  7. underdog_xv

underdog_xv Fapstronaut

I will definitely keep trying every time learning from past conversation thank you very much @The Cowboy and @Selix

8. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

This has nothing to do with anything but lone wolf is largely a myth, either older female driven off or young fools looking for new territory, they will either find a new pack come winter, return to the old one or perish.

underdog_xv likes this.