1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girlfriend no longer attracted after masturbating me

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Confiscate, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Confiscate

Confiscate Fapstronaut

Hi everyone i need help... My girlfriend had her periods recently. We went both to bed to cuddle. I was feeling a little bit sick as well (had a fever). I slowly lead her hand to my penis while we were cuddling. She started masturbating me until she made me orgasm all over myself. We had a fight the next day about something ridiculous and we basically broke up. Now that i'm feeling healthy and cured from my recent illness i tried to make up with her but it didn't work out. She lost interest and i have a feeling that she's no longer attracted to me :(. Is it possible that this masturbation act was the cause? How could i make this up? I tried talking to her but she blocked me over the phone. I was in a 1 year reltionship with her. The sex was great.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    modern milarepa likes this.
  2. No. I doubt it was because of her jacking you off. Was it an actual break up? did she say those words?

Controller69 likes this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Normally when woman are over with us will start a figth out of nothing to end up the relationship.

Look at her actions. She dumped you.. so yes, she is not interest or attracted to you in this moment.

Not at all.

So, she broke up with you and you are the one that need to make this one up? Again... she dumped you. She is the one that decided you are no longer enough for her. When a person treath you this way you give them the gift of missing you. I she is not longer happy to be with you then let her go and go and date woman that are really happy to be with you.

Again.. more actions from her part. Read them, she blocked you. She has no intention to talk with you. Why you want to be with a woman that blocked you? Don't you prefer to date a woman that is happy to talk to you and be with you?

Be greatfull that you had this amazing experience with her over the last year and move on, she is not willling or happy to be in a relationship with you. Let her go, and go and look for another woman that is happy to date you like she was in the past.

What to do? move on, take some time to be alone and when you are over her go and look for another woman if you want that.
    In regards to her, don't contact her anymore. If she contact you in the future, and you want to give her a 2nd chance, assume she wants to see you and invite her over and let her gain another chance with you. Remember, she dumped you, so she is the one that need to gain another chance with you, not the other way around. Let her come to you at her own pace but on your terms. If she is not willing to work to gain another chance with you, then is probable that she is just alone and need your attention and validation while she keep looking for other man.

Controller69 and becomingreat like this.
  4. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

Odds are it wasn't the sex act.

There was something bigger and deeper - and if I had to bet - the argument you thought was over something ridiculous was probably about something much bigger you didn't realize.

5. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

I do think women in general don't like to be coerced into masturbating a man. Unless she reaches herself, you should not lead her hand anywhere. Some girls thinks this is distasteful.

If she broke up with you, it's likely that it's something more to it than the act itself though. Maybe you should leave her be for a while and then gently ask. If she doesn't wanna respond, then her silence is response enough.

hope4healing likes this.
  6. radhouane

radhouane Fapstronaut

this video will help you

7. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

I would of felt I had to, then I would of wondered why did he not do anything for me, then I would of wondered why did he not make love to me after I got him hard when I am right here. I would of then started an argument to break up with someone that is selfish to only want what you wanted. I wonder if she felt that every time she would cuddle with you she would have to do that for you.

again likes this.
  8. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

LOL, I'm still stuck on this:
    WTF? The whole "...I was feeling a little bit sick as well...", how the hell do you make the connection between her having her period and, as you put it, "...a little bit sick as well..."? There isn't anything about a period being consistent with being sick. It's the normal natural biological function of the female reproductive system. The whole "sick" idea, I find quite troubling.

And then you went on to exercise this extremely selfish act:
    Tell me, if you were sick, if she was sick (as you have implied), wouldn't it have been so much better and more effective to just cuddle? Hold her? Take care of her? You did precisely what a good little addict would do. I'm not calling you names, but I am calling you out on this behavior. Please tell me how doing so isn't tantamount to being a "selfish prick"? That's what I would have done in a state of addiction. I'm not judging you for it. But this has addiction written all over it.

This is one instance you have described. How many more were there over the course of a year? I highly suspect she had already come to this decision, and this was one of many straws in her box of straws. This event only sealed the it for her.

You want help with this? It doesn't start with this situation. It starts with addressing your addictive sexual behavior. Get healthy, and then try to pursue her again. She won't be interested in who you were, but if you do become healthy, she will see it through all of your disposition(s) [word(s), action(s), & behavior(s)] because they will exhibit continuity, consistency, and commitment over time, and perhaps maybe who you have become. She blocked you. In effect, she's set a boundary. Respect it.

Best of luck!

Meshuga likes this.
  9. FrankMathis

FrankMathis New Fapstronaut

I'm not sure, but you should ask her after she calms down a bit.