1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

(UPDATE)wanting to die

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TB4, Jun 12, 2021.

1. el cacas

el cacas New Fapstronaut

I've been through exactly the same thing and my reflections were that it's not worth it killing yourself. You are very young and life can change immediately. It happened to me when I was 19 years old and it was a good time in my life. never give up, keep improving yourself in all aspects of your life. And definitely never fap.

2. TB4

TB4 Fapstronaut

an even more detailed explanation- recently i haven't been struggling with nofap a lot,but with adhd and depression,my depression is probably from lack of a purpose whereas my adhd is the byproduct of something else,i highly doubt adhd is the problem at the root,as to what im not sure im still finding out,im reading the boy crisis and its really explaining a lot,but i need to know what happend during my childhood, thats between 15 to 10 years ago,not that far away,but there Must've been some problems or else i wouldn't be suffering rn

3. TB4

TB4 Fapstronaut

hey man, its weird seeing this a year later, but im 16 now, and i have such a massively different life now its hard to believe it was me who wrote all that, im in a way better place now i just wanna say thank you, for replying to me during one of my lowest times, you're the best

EdricKr likes this.