1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why many Men are generally weak to Women ? ( Sexually Speaking )

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Mr.Tony, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Why many Men are generally weak to Women ? ( Sexually Speaking )

Many men lost their careers, jobs, marriage, businesses to Multiple Sex Partners or Following Women...

I guess it's called the Cooledge Effect, Men tend to Love Beauty somehow. And they seem to be weaker next to it.

Many men turn weaker when they have the opportunity to have an affair with a hot woman.

Even Countries Presidents have fallen into this.

It seem like we were designed this way...

But why ?

and is there any reverse dffrct - To avoid it all togather ?

2. Marigny

Marigny Fapstronaut

If think there is multiple reason that explain this difference between men and women.
    Biologically, men are mean to perpetuates their genes with many partners : reproduction is easy for them, it just cost the effort of reproducing and some material for producing semen
    For women, the reproduction cost a lot : reproduction mean having a baby in the belly, it causes 9 month of vulnerability and suffering

The biological strategy of reproduction for men is the multiplication, the biological strategy for women is the selection of the best partner

this biological basis have influenced many societal construction in my point of views.
    It’s a rational answer, based on biological strategy of a species : the reproduction

but other reasons (societal reasons) can explain it too

Mr.Tony likes this.
  3. I feel like we were designed this way... Designed to Reproduce and with this Era of Civilization and with Capitalism where Money is the real Straight, Many men lack the required abilities to compete...Education, Born to Rich Family, Well Educated, How smart are you.... Many of these makes the competition thpugher and thougher, thus creating a hard time for unlucky weak men whicha re known for being average, Now to successed in Life, I think a person has to think far superior than his nature - He must think like a Rebot or an AI - Carefully planning and Excuting though plans and have a very strong capcity of strategic thinking and a strong stamina and motivation far superior than average joe.

Including the fact to ignore and erase women completely from his existance, in order to make it at the end.

I'm sorry but this is how i view things from my perspective, in order to succeed you must make some harsh and though sacrifaces - There is no short-cuts in here.

4. If nature is supposed to be Mutiple Partner to a single Man to get mutiple offspring, and one single baby to a woman.

I really wounder why western societies - made rules to have only one wife.

In different societies in the world such as the islamic one having 4 wives at once is common, of course if the man is financially able.

I feel like nature want something...while on the other hand life and how the world works wants something else.

5. Also Moulay Ismaïl Sultan of Morocco ( My Country ) during the late 1600 and early 1700 hade around 1171 children with many and many women, back in the day.

Haha...Was that how biologically we were supposed to do ?

6. Marigny

Marigny Fapstronaut

Because if we let nature and instinct rule our life the society will be very unstable : Brad Pitt and Orlando Blum will get hundred of ladies and people like me won’t have no one (remember that women are more selective and men are multiplicative)
    For example : in a group of 5 men and 5 women, every men would like to reproduce with much of women, but women would reproduce with only one of them, the one who get the best reproductive attributes
    So 4 men will be exclude of the game of reproduction

The western (and christian) mariage is both a win-win and a loose loose for men and women :
    As a man, the mariage let me have a wife, because she can’t get Brad Pitt because he has to respect his mariage. But it prevents me from reproducing with other
    For women, they get one male that can protect them during pregnancy and who can give their gene to the baby, (the mariage secure the fact that the man will take care of the family) but they won’t get George Clooney.

the western mariage is the best deal for a society to not fuck up

7. It's another reason to become a Muti Millionaire no matter what.

In the society were i grew up, having 4 wives ( Maybe More if you want to Divorce everytimeand switch between ) is very common, especially for wealthy men.

A man once in my country always marry the hot looking 16 - 17 years old virgin. He does this every 5 years.

It's really a question of Money if you are willing to do so, but growing up in here - somehow it impact your mind that the ideal man is the one who has man wives.

I'm sorry if this seem out of the norm, I'm a West African.

becomingreat likes this.
  8. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

A strong man knows when to go for what he wants, but also when to be happy with what he has.

Some weaklings may fall for the next hot crumpet and end up throwing everything they had away, and even if that happens to be an elite businessman or world leader, then it only proves they are far from alpha despite what many people think of them. Indeed most high-ranking businessmen often sacrifice relationships with friends, family, even wives and children all to get whatever their instincts tell them to go for (whether that’s money, gold-digging sex partners or whatever), which is the opposite of alpha - a true alpha aims to succeed in every aspect of his life, not just his career.

Some people may believe men are supposed to sleep around, but not me. I have an innate sense of loyalty to any girl I develop attachment for, and this is the way to avoid the Coolidge effect. When you find a girl who loves you, and cares for you, just as you love and care for her, you remain loyal to her and picture her whenever you see the next half-naked piece of hot shit walk past you. That way, you’ll never end up losing what you’ve already got.

9. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

The practice of polygamy in islam is misunderstood especially by western eyes, i live in a islamic nation though i am no longer into religion -won't go out of my way to advertise it thought- even financially stable person only have one partner only the very rich(and few of them at that) or some isolated couples here and there due to fanaticism or what have you practice this(for the non-affluent since the man does not have a lot of power(money) they house is literally in a constant state of cold war).Your example with the sultan of Morocco is misleading, most medieval despot had multiples wives from the sultan, king, emperor, shogun or khan(pre-conversion); the christian monarch contended themselves to having official mistress(it is an actual title) they can get away with to do it since the money they are stealing from the people allow them to do it;
    Your comment about being west african surprises me, although most polygamous marriage today are indeed located there saying it is "very common" is the just blatant miss-information they do not even make 1% of the population.
    As for the actual reason why humans in general do not practice it Why sex is fun by Jared Diamond is a good introduction on the topic : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1991.Why_Is_Sex_Fun_The_Evolution_of_Human_Sexuality.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  10. I don't know how can i explain this, but in my case it was very common, my father god rest his soul had 4 wives, my grand father had 3 wives prior to him and his uncle too had 4 wives as well.

In my family having more than a wife is very very common, and having multiple children is very common as well, and yes many people i know in here compete on this level, some switch new beautiful wife every 4 -5 years just like if they are buying a car or a new house, sorry for mentioning it like this but it's the way it is, how can you explain a 80 years man marrying a 16 years old to me, was it love ? Nah... it ain't that at all.

becomingreat likes this.
  11. I think it's fair. Men are generally stronger, smarter and braver than women so if we weren't weak for them, they'd pretty much have nothing on us. I'm not a misogynist - there are definitely some women out there stronger, smarter and/or braver than some men, but I'm only talking about the general population of both genders. On the flipside, there's definitely some men out there who women are weak for.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2021
  12. Yea, you are right.

13. odnt

odnt Fapstronaut

Contentious. I've come across lots of brave women in the world. The Handmaid's Tale, although fiction, illustrates how strong women can be. Smarter? Who starts wars?" Stronger? Fair one, but that's not using the brain, and it often leads to trouble.