1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me please hocd

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by justy, Jul 10, 2021.

1. justy

justy New Fapstronaut

I have severe depression, anxiety and insecurity, it seems as if no one will help anything and I will die
    I did nofap before 20 days, then for 3 years in strips of 7 days somewhere and recently did 11 days
    I have a low libido, I don’t know, maybe it’s not even libido
    The question I have is how long does it take to recover a month two? who did it help? does nofap help?
    How can I get rid of trivogue? I'm scared even to leave the house, I don't know what to do next

2. did you edge during that time?
    what else did you do for self improvement?

Sounds like you might have some sever anxiety issues - so if p or fantasizing was used as a coping mechanism then and you've still got the anxiety then you have to attack the root of the problem

work on : Low self esteem (10 days to self esteem, David Burn), anxiety techniques (Unwinding Anxiety app) , OCD (not just H) techniques (see the book brain lock)

did you start to do anything positive like exercise more?

that will help with depression also look into what supplements might work for you -fish oil for example.

Tannhauser likes this.
  3. justy

justy New Fapstronaut

I used to play sports
    I'm worried that I have a hocd
    I wonder if nofap will help cure hocd

4. yeah, well anxiety isn't just about stopping something in fact the more you worry or test paradoxically the worse it gets.

Exercise and my others suggestions should help. If it's really bad you might want to try therapy but the WORST thing you can do it keep testing and worrying because you will never get an answer.

5. Trash545415

Trash545415 Fapstronaut

Many men claim different definitions of HOCD. Is it an anxiety to you? Is it a lust? Is it an action? What are you doing that you do not like, son?

6. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

watch this guy. watch a bunch of his HOCD videos.

thank God I am healed of this burden.

AModernMiroku likes this.