1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the worst games/movies/shows you have seen?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Jul 10, 2021.

1. good story but way too long and boring

2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Then by golly you'll love Far Cry 5!

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Ngl, I'm think this is based.

CarP likes this.
  4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Well that's the thing I'd say, it isnt really a platformer but you can be easily forgiven for thinking it is going into it. It's closer to something like Contra than say, Mario or Sonic.

5. Yeah it's one of the MST3K classics, definitely a good time to watch that version with the commentary if you're going to. Apparently the producers took themselves very seriously though and were embarassed as the initial screening when the audience broke out in laughter.

6. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Have it! Need to get it started.

7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I have played HZD, I actually bought it at launch on a whim cause I had the money. I enjoyed my time with it overall, and I think as far as games of its ilk go, it's pretty good. But I still wish less games were following that "open world map filled with icons" formula because that is getting really boring now.

8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

It's probably my least favourite of the ones I've played ngl.

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Yeah I heard about that. I think that is what makes movies like this entertaining, when the creators dont know they are making something goofy. When you try to make something silly it's way harder and you are more likely to make something that is just bad as opposed to so bad it's good.

10. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

How come?

11. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Oh boy, where to begin.

They changed the format of the game from past games, so now you are basically just filling up a "rebellion meter" or whatever it's called in order to fight the bosses of the three main areas. Issue is, it's super unbalanced. You fill it up within literally 15-30 minutes of entering a zone and then you get chased around by invincible goons who kidnap you and force you to play the story. Only one of the three bosses has actual story missions, the others have 3 long cutscenes and the same literal shooting gallery repeated three times over respectively. The gunplay feels dumbed down from past games too, with less meaningful options.

The story is awful. No spoilers, but the cult arent what you might think they are. What's really going on is so stupid I still dont understand what the writers were smoking. Playing as a faceless deputy as opposed to a character makes it all feel super bland too. I also think the setting of the game, while interesting, is less interesting than past locations because it doesnt feel as exotic.

12. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Incredible hulk, worst controls ever. Even after using 10 fingers on keyboard during bigboss fights, I still required my brother to control mouse.

13. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Worst game - The Simpson's Hit and Run
    Worst movie - Napoleon Dynamite
    Worst TV show - King of the Hill (never found it funny)

I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for that, but they just didn't peak my interest at all

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Damn bro you really trying to get people riled with those selections.

15. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

I know there's no dialogue or convo from the deputy.

16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

A bad decision imo, it makes the player character lifeless. Past characters were annoying but they at least had a role in the story beyond just being a player insert.

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  17. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

It's just how I feel about them. I guess I don't do well with hyped things

18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Not liking King of the Hill should be punishable by death I tell you hwat. I'm gonna kick your ass!

[​IMG]

(Mods, for the love of God, I'm joking.)

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  19. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

It counts games with modifications?
    In that case is this.
    P.D: CJ doesn't have powers is just the costume of spiderman and many places with triggers of P on the streets:oops:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021