1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any fans of DSP here?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AtomicTango, Jul 11, 2021.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

That's right, this is a thread for the King Of Hate, the most prolific Gamer on the web. It's the guy, the legendary, invincible, Phil Burnell, aka DarkSydePhil.

[​IMG]

As much of a lolcow as this guy is, he has given me so many hours of laughter. Me and my friends used to have a drinking game where we had to drink whenever he did a "DSPism." We were off our faces within the first hour. Good times.

Anyone else a fan (ironic or otherwise) of DSP? What are your favourite/funniest moments you have seen? There's a lot of gold dust to choose from.

(Disclaimer: this is not a troll thread, I genuinely want to discuss DSP.)

2. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Never could get into him.

Actually only ever watched a biographic of him

I'm a part of Caesar's Frumentarii. Hegelian dialectics and such.

He seems to perfectly embody sometype of villain archetypic, he has to be aware of that All of his fame or infamy comes from his scandals. Very based, but I look at him and hate him, so I don't want to watch him lol. I probably could fuck him up in Smash I know for sure, because I'm the best smash player to ever live, but that's unrelated.

But I would definitely classify him as troll. He manufacturers controversy, which is based.

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

This is how you dont play videos transcend being videos about a man who is bad at videogames to become pure art. If you watch one for a game you personally like, you'll either be dying of laughter or wanting to kill yourself from how angry it will make you.

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  4. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Ever hear of anti-comedy?

I see a lot of similarities to Sam Hyde, but Sam Hyde is revered to the point of idolatry. So I guess it defeats the purpose in his case.

5. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

I know about him from Memeology. Usually ends his vids with a clip of that guy.

I'll check him out for a laugh though. Trolling can be art.

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

At some points I think DSP is playing a character and is trolling us so deeply he's even managed to fool himself. Some of the stuff that happens to him or the things that he says have me laughing no matter how many times I see them.

This is him getting mad at trolls.

This is him talking about his parents not buying him a Wolverine doll.

There's whatever the hell this is, but this gets me every time.

All in all, DSP is perhaps the greatest lolcow of them all. At least in the gaming sphere.

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

The funniest thing about DSP is he isnt trolling.

Atticus and BugsBunny555 like this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

DSP being so bad at Persona 3 the devs commented on it.

Atticus likes this.
  9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

You hear a knock on your door late at night. You look out and see this. He says "I need that money I really do, I need that money to pay my bills. The electric bill, the internet bill."

What do?

dspoutsidedoor.jpg