1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the coolest man you know?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Silver36, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

And why is he the coolest?

CarP likes this.
  2. chinatown

chinatown Fapstronaut

Wow big question. No specific dude in mind.

Honestly, I find myself envious of confident muscular dudes (probably cus those are things I think Im not). Sometimes I think that shame brings me to P.

Yet when it really comes down to it....some of the "coolest people I know" are guys that were brave enough to actually chase their dreams: Quit the 9-5, volunteer abroad, learn random skills, learnt to dance good, confident to ask out anyone.. etc

To me, cool means not following the crowd. Leaviing behind the normal and willing to do what you like and help others at the same time

3. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Eddie Hall, a famous strongman from the UK who won worlds strongest man. Ofcourse he takes steroids all worlds strongest man competitors have to. Still he would be very strong naturally if he never took steroids because he has great genetics

hes is also an inspiration to me. A hard worker who has battled mental health. Funny, charismatic, honest and strong

I'm sure he will beat hafthor bjornsson 'the mountain' aka thor (another worlds strongest man winner and the mountain from game of thrones) in their upcoming boxing match

What about you?

Update : also Elliot Hulse from strength camp on YT. He is a big advocate for nofap aswell

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  4. my brother
    he's just a cool dude

JoMan and Silver36 like this.
  5. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

damn bro tell me about him

CarP likes this.
  6. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Come on bro. Some dude you see on the screens? Who's really strong or whatever? Gimme someone you know

7. idk
    he likes gaming I quess

8. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

I had a feeling you meant in real life and actually know lol

Not to sound narcissistic but i would say myself then

Melkhiresa and Silver36 like this.
  9. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Same.

For me it would be a few people.

First my maternal uncle. He's an absolute chad and I love spending time with him. He has a very good physique, very intelligent, very chill, rides around at dangerous speeds blasting the loudest music, just bought a horse, has a very successful farm.

Second this old man who is a retired colonel from the army. He's a friend of my father and he loves to travel and he just talks in a very intelligent way and is witty as well. I haven't asked much about his life but he loves to invite people over and promised to make me chicken soup 2 years ago but fucking corona happened so I haven't spoken much to him for a long time. He's also very chill and fun loving. Travelled to a lot of places and brought back interesting masks and artifacts from different countries

10. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

damn bro tell me about yourself

11. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

my father he is extremely original, spiritual almost everything he does comes from his on inventions. He has deep ideas about, sex, life, women. He says things that I have not found in any book. Pretty lucky to have him as a father

12. Muhammad Ali. An absolute killer in the ring, but a spiritual pacifist outside of the ring who liked helping people. Wasn't just a legend of boxing, he was a legend of history.

13. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

14. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

I have a mentor/teacher that I met when I was about 24, and have been close to him since. I've never met anyone like him before nor since. He's about 65 now. He's by far the coolest cat I know.

CarP likes this.
  15. Ekhangel

Ekhangel Fapstronaut

Janusz Korwin-Mikke is the ultimate cool guy of my (and not only my) generation. Just look him up.

16. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

The coolest guy I know here is @IGY

ndaty, CarP and Wilde° like this.
  17. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Mini Khabib Hasbulla Magomedov

Silver36 likes this.
  18. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Blush! :eek:

19. Yessss I love Eddie Hall. I like Brian Shaw and their whole group too they're super cool.