1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why are vibrators so addictive? Eroticised my own self destruction

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Austin88, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

I used one once. I had to cut up it's cable because I was using it like 8 times a day. lol My secret PMO desire is to buy a steel boned corset, high heels and Doxy wand. Then I'd be completely addicted lol. I also get cravings to get high even though I'm not a drug addict. I want to be someone's submissive sex slave and locked in a chastity belt forever. lol. Has anyone ever done this? Why is this all so addictive?

2. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Youre a man, now act like one

Do not succumb to satans plan of weakness and brainwashing. FIGHT!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  3. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

I'm not a man. And I'll never act like a man. You sound so brainwashed...

4. I have a sense the inclination to surrender is related to the so called death instinct ... funny most people on here will probably only know Thanos the marvel character and participate in a challenge with some eye candy picture from those movies, but the concept of thanatos and psychology will probably bore them to death in 5 seconds.

Here's a quote from the APA site, and it should go without saying but you can waste a lot of time online with people who don't even know there can be a different way of framing things and understanding what's going on, but hopefully anyone reading this might have some recognition there's deeper understanding to be had here:

Austin88 likes this.
  5. It's pretty clear he's gone, there is nothing we can do to save him, stop wasting your time trying to save these types of people I've tried helping people overcome Homosexuality, it's a waste of time. If he wants to become a deviant let him. I'd rather that than have him subvert our religion.

6. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

You summarised your problem pretty well in the topic. It seems that sexual activities are a self destructing coping mechanism for you. But it won't help you and only makes things worse.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    Vanquisher12 likes this.
  7. Freedom_from_PMO

OP seems to confused and unhappy about his situation and he confessed in other thread that he was abused. It is uncharitable to say that it is waste of time to help him. Actions of other people are beyond our control, they often may not listen and this is discouraging, but you shouldn't say that they are waste of time and should become deviants. They may not listen in the end, that is their choice, but do not actively discourage them.

Isaiah 42, 1-9. Luke 17 1-2.

Vanquisher12 and Dioplleo_547 like this.
  8. pkrm

pkrm Fapstronaut

sex is not a sin. we are here because we have lost manageability of real sex and life also partly.
    your fantasies are interesting find someone who also can enjoy your kind of BDSM if possible..

9. pkrm

pkrm Fapstronaut

10. silentmike

silentmike Fapstronaut

because we are humans? Our mind wants to feel pleasure, and our current society and civilization allow us all of this. Few hundred years ago, you would be happy to eat some simple foods and have an hour or two of free time daily. Our world gives us so many easily accessible possibilities, that our mind is simply overwhelmed.

Now I sit at home in front of my laptop, trying to work on something. I am attacked by some weird P. like thoughts, I can also go and eat some food even tho I am not hungry. I just want something. So what should I do, surrender to all of this? Then what next? - maybe my inner thoughts will tell me - why to bother with work, do play some games, or just read whatever you like.

Why am I writing this? - to convince me that I am doing the right thing, by fighting my demons.

11. You are right I was being a bit uncharitable I guess I'm still discouraged from trying to help a man who is older than me in his overcome his homosexual desires the thing was he was already married to a beautiful woman and had two children. I begged him to stay and think about his wife and children but It was no use, He gave up on both his wife and kids to fulfill his desires.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  12. Freedom_from_PMO

I heard about such stories and witnessed some of them on this forum. Some people reject any help that you can give them, some seem to be lost causes. It can be demoralising and frustrating. But you can't know how each individual path ends, so it is better not to make the situation worse.

Vanquisher12 and Dioplleo_547 like this.