1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Here to learn and help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Achilles999, Jul 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Achilles999

Achilles999 New Fapstronaut

Hi all, I am 37 and a bit apprehensive but thought I'd sign up and start using the forums to learn how to improve.

I have had some success, mainly by keeping a record of my PMO events which keeps me accountable to myself. Also I can see what helps. I have been taking the approach of 'reducing' rather than 'quitting'... not sure if it is the right path but I feel like I am making progress.

Look forward to interacting with others here!

Eagel344 likes this.
  2. Reducing is definitely better than not trying to stop at all. There are different kinds of challenges in the forums you can try. You can also keep a journal by creating a new thread in whichever category you feel best fits your path. (Rebooting, etc.) The accountability forum is a good place to find an accountability partner. Keep up the good work, bro!

Achilles999 likes this.
  3. Achilles999

Achilles999 New Fapstronaut

Thank you!

4. NewBeginnings27

NewBeginnings27 Fapstronaut

Welcome Achilles, it's absolutely better to reduce your use than to do nothing at all. I'm starting a reboot again after many attempts so I understand your situation. I wish you all the best on your journey my friend!