1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

445 days. Nofap and break ups, attraction story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by modern milarepa, Jul 18, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Current streak: 445 days no PMO, semen retention

I just broke up with my girlfriend like 2 days ago she's a 10/10 physically but in the long run I knew we weren't meant to be together. It was hard I knew or believed I couldn't find a better girl. Also the emotional aspect had me a little down.

Yesterday I decided to completely forget about girls for a while or at least not actively pursuing them and only focus on my studies.

I went with this attitude to the gym today to do some movement practice and yoga. Two beautiful girls were doing exercises next to me I didn't know them so I just ignored them.

One of the girls asked me what I was doing I explained I was doing movement practice a mix of yoga, dancing, moving, improvisation. She told me she wanted to learn handstands I helped her a bit and we exchanged numbers to do some yoga on Monday.

Both girls left at the same time they are friends and then one of them the one I didn't talk to came back alone. She started talking to me, she is a painter and showed me some of her art on the phone. We exchanged numbers. Later we started talking, she sent me pictures and videos of herself, decent ones without me asking for it.

This girl is 18 years old, two years younger than my ex, she has a more fun personality, more beautiful, smart and better body, we're more compatible. She seems really interested in me. She completely made me forget my ex who I thought had a strong chance to be the love of my life.

By the way when the girl came back to talk to me without her friend, after a while another girl approached us and started to talk to me. When the girl left this other girl hit on me, I didn't like this one so much so I didn't ask her number, but she was good looking too. It was like all were fighting for me at the same time. It was strange but I'm not so excited about it, this can be good or nothing can come out of it, you never know.

I think Nofap helps a lot to create these situations simply holding a streak, being able to control your sexuality and not depending or being controlled by sex or women makes you more attractive to them.

Conclusions:
    - Breakups are hard but there's always someone better.
    - A non caring attitude, unsexualized approach to women can help you to attract them
    -nofap helps with girls but it needs to be joined with a healthy mindset.
    -workout and have a good body it helps

P. S: I'm not Brad Pitt

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  2. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

True

3. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

If you don't mind, What are Your future goals regarding carrier and relationships?

4. modern milarepa

About career starting to study medical specialty next year.

Girls it's always the same a girl with good energy and we get along

Chi405 and Koli Pratham like this.
  5. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

I see.

6. A Bottle of Slivovitz

A Bottle of Slivovitz Fapstronaut

445 days!! dude, you are awesome!

modern milarepa likes this.
  7. Bright Man-02

Bright Man-02 Fapstronaut

Impressive!! you're the Man!!.

I have some questions to you if you don't mind:
    Did you encounter the dark Flatline? I mean I'm doing NoFap for years now and I'm still in this haze called PAWS, I give really bad energy to everyone I meet, nobody is interested in talking to me, I'm very depressed and shut off all the time.

what advice do you have for someone in my situation?

8. modern milarepa

I wrote this status yesterday

the mind that remains calm despite the storm or while enjoying the pleasure of the gods the all world surrenders

Take this attraction story for example you could say I'm living many mens dream, but I really don't care because one day you have luck the next you don't, I could suffer an accident, get sick and lose it all.

I've had hard times, but I always tried to remain calm, this give a happiness that is beyond circumstances.

LongWayToGo and YoungLenny like this.
  9. FitNessMan

FitNessMan Fapstronaut

Same as me... I hit the gym regularly as you I've my GF who I think she is gorgeous and a very nice woman but I don't think we'll stay together for too long because we don't share the same interests....
    I don't wanna leave her but Idk what to do, I get attracted to other girls although I ignore all of them, I hit the gym daily and I avoid PMO at all (unless when I'm with her if she wants to do something)...
    Any tip?

P.s.: forgot to add that I would like to live as a single for a while and not getting tied in a relationship , also my GF deeply loves me I'm worried she'll feel suicidal if I tell her that I would like to be single

10. modern milarepa

Stay with her, being single it's not so fun. Being with one girl and then the next is an empty lifestyle. She loves you, she is attractive. She seems not to be a burden or annoying you. You may regret it later, leaving a nice girl for the womanizer dream.

Chi405, LongWayToGo and FitNessMan like this.
  11. iamShinra

iamShinra Fapstronaut

I would recommend to you to stop PMO completely. You say 'she would feel suicidal If you tell her that you'd like to stay single' It shows how deeply she loves you imo. Stay away from pmo your thoughts might change, Peace!

Chi405 and FitNessMan like this.
  12. FitNessMan

FitNessMan Fapstronaut

I avoid PMO already since 1 month the fact is that when I meet her she wants to have sex or do me blowjobs ... I usually accept but I don't really care about it that's why I thought to stay single Idk why but I would rather prefer to meet random girls and have short term relationships with them...
    I think I've got bored of my GF and I want live a life of short term adventures with other girls

Chi405 and Koli Pratham like this.
  13. modern milarepa

It could be. But if a girl tells you she's going to kill herself if you leave her that is most likely psychological manipulation and a sign she's a crazy girl. Crazy girls don't kill themselves they are too narcissistic to do it. But saying she'll kill herself because of you is never a good sign. Big red flag.

14. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

modern milarepa, im jealous about your life :)

15. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

This mindset is huge , when you double down on your calling whatever it may be , you become vibrant and attract others to you. If you focus solely on picking up girls , with no purpose in life other than that, your vibe will be off.

I also think it stems from a level of respect that an individual has for themselves in conjunction with semen retention.

Well done!

LongWayToGo and modern milarepa like this.
  16. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

Girls flirting is like a nature phenomenon. It is like leaves falling from the trees during autumn.

How can a person get euphoric or upset about this? What kind of theories and stories have they formed about it in their head?

17. CaterpillarExtra

CaterpillarExtra Fapstronaut

Nice work man over 400 days of NoFap...i think its really great