1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me to find the tittle of this movie

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Yujirō Hanma, Jul 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Yujirō Hanma

Yujirō Hanma Fapstronaut

I remember reading something like movies review somewhere on the internet, i remeber clearly the reviewer or the one who suggest it says that the movie is about someone, whose life is observed and researched by some group of people (maybe like scinenist) from the day he was born untill his adult life without knowing about the observation those scientists do.

I'm so curious about this movie however i still couldnt find the tittle or the website which where i read about this movies.

Maybe you guys could help me or even someone from you guys already watch the movie i seek.

Please help, thank you

2. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

This sounds like the Truman Show. That movie is basically what you described except the man's life is a fabrication being filmed for a TV show and he has no idea.

GotCaught and Yujirō Hanma like this.
  3. Yujirō Hanma

Yujirō Hanma Fapstronaut

OMG thank you very much, yeah its the movie i seek, its not scientist, its some kind of media who filmed his life. Thank you very much again, you helped me so much

GotCaught and AtomicTango like this.
  4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

No problem. Really good movie, hope you like it.

GotCaught and Yujirō Hanma like this.