1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Forcing wet dreams?!? Relapse?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by backapollyon, Jul 25, 2021.

1. backapollyon

backapollyon Fapstronaut

In other streaks, I had wet dreams, but I managed to the point that if I cant fap, when I go to sleep if I start having sexual thoughts I would have a wet dream. It worked and I had one every 2 or 3 days. I think I should not do it but I dont know how to avoid this time you are in bed and you cannot sleep, I eventually think bad!

2. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I tried unsuccessfully to push myself to have them during my reset as well. For me it never happened and I became more on edge. Like you I used PMO and MO to fall asleep, too wake up, to numb out, to reward, to avoid, to "control" and other things. None of it had a connection. I have to fight my erection in the mornings and push myself to talk it out with others. I think a step down MO plan is helpful. I'm also in SA so one day at a time helps overall.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. backapollyon

backapollyon Fapstronaut

What is exactly SA? sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks for the response tho appreciate the help :)

4. I too used to have sexuall thoughts before sleeping in order to get wet dreams. This is bad as you are searching the high wich cumming gives you. I did not have a real strategy for this but before sleeping I do yoga and try to focus on my breath and the stretch . This helps but you will have to learn to filter the bad thoughts out because some days you will not be able to sleep for some time. When I cant sleep I focus on my breath and try to relax both my mind and body to be able to sleep while making all the bad thoughts go away.

+TenPercent likes this.
  5. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I'm sorry. SA is sexaholic anonymous. It's a 12 step group and there are I think 12 others with similar intent.