1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 year free

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SevenF, Jul 23, 2021.

1. SevenF

SevenF Fapstronaut

Hello guys Just want to encourage you to hang in there. I have just hit my 1 year free from PMO After a long fight. Thank your for your support.

2. CaterpillarExtra

CaterpillarExtra Fapstronaut

yo mann great workkk

SevenF likes this.
  3. Khan4321

Khan4321 Fapstronaut

Great job. I also want to make it to 1 year but I start struggling when I reach 4 5 months

SevenF likes this.
  4. Shen Wulong

Shen Wulong Fapstronaut

That's awesome man, congrats. Any tips that worked for you long term in getting to such a huge milestone? Also did you notice the typical benefits that mosy would get at that length or some unexpected ones?
    Thanks

Asgardian36 likes this.
  5. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

The Purpose of Success Story, my friend is to share the tips and tribulations of getting there and inspiring other fellow fapstronauts to get there. Just saying, hey guys I've hit one year, doesn't mean jack shit to me nor any 1.

6. SevenF

SevenF Fapstronaut

Hey thansk, I have fallen countless times before starting my 1 year journey. I would say one thing that was a turing point to me was quitting movies. I noticed that movie series were getting me back in the mood and leeting my guard down. Once I did that and focuses my attenion to trying to focus on God and working.....it become normal to live with less of the hard day to day tough struggle.

7. SevenF

SevenF Fapstronaut

Great work. Keep that fight and you will hit a year too. If you can find out that recurring triger and truly focus on avaoiding that, it would help a lot

8. josedelamuerte

josedelamuerte Fapstronaut

I hear that - but then what on earth do you do to kill time?

What do you do for brain-dead entertainment?

I can already hear the holier-than-thou pack here shouting "write a novel!", "run a mile!", "cook a healthy meal!". But yeah, all those self-helpy cliches aside: what do you do when you don't feel like doing anything? When you want to just disappear from the world and are seeking comfort without work (and meditation is work).

skykid369 likes this.
  9. SevenF

SevenF Fapstronaut

In my case since I like history and watching documentaries I do that. I also watch NDE's or read the bible. When you dont wanna do anything it might be very hard to find some sort of distraction or entertainment but i beleive our mind wants to give us back as entertainment what we have already filled it with. So it might help to choose what we do in our vast majority of time that way our mind has very little bad stuff to regurgitate to us

skykid369 and josedelamuerte like this.