1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I will subjugate you

Talz and bellator de Christi like this.
  2. Kddyy

Kddyy Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior best streak 70 days ready for a duel

bellator de Christi likes this.
  3. Kddyy

Kddyy Fapstronaut

how to get started duel anybody tell

4. Kddyy

Kddyy Fapstronaut

5. Copy it, click on the little icon with your profile picture on it next to ‘inbox’, you’ll see a thing called ‘signature’ with a little pen behind it. You can paste it there and click save.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  6. Checking in @breaking-myths. I’m done playing games. I promised myself to make this a turning point in my life.

BeastBoyBalling likes this.
  7. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Hmm , I just made up my mind whatever I won't fap.

8. @HiddenWarrior I’m not sure if you saw my message since it was a while ago, but I made myself a condition that if I PMOed one more time I would lose my title of
    Reviver of the Duels. I ended up losing so I was wondering if you could remove my title.

The only way I can get it back is if I beat my all-time pr of 44 days.

9. I wish it was that easy for me. I have to grow completely as a whole person in order for me to get rid of this. Whenever I’m grinding and working on myself my streaks tend to be longer. It’s when I get lazy that I mess up.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  10. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

A man's greatest weakness is he fails to see beyond the external beauty don't fall for it.

11. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Ok, I fucked up last Saturday, I feel myself recoiling, and need some competitive motivation, that shit works like magic, but I have no one to compete with among my peers, so....any takers?

[​IMG]

12. fight me now

13. @HiddenWarrior I did announce Deku and Hope as knights .

Bro , manage things as simple as you can , and come more often .

Good luck on a new try.

14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Ohhhh you got it, one weakling will bite the dust, who is it going to be? let's goo

[​IMG]

15. updated titles part of first page, if you could update me on current duels i could update first page completely and we could update this weekly every sunday. thank you again brother.

16. let's go, let's see what ur made of

Day 1 complete in 10 mins:

Feeling good, had lazy day today but no PMO issues. Time to sleep early and be strong.

17. @HiddenWarrior Well , I am fighting fg.

Some of the duels I announced are not active . Anyway ,
    LOH vs talz
    Your duel
    bellator vs breaking myths
    Raven vs getcought

Others active and serious who are not in duel due to opponent inactivity, I think are - Toni7 , Deku , , pegasus kid

I lot of new people lately who come and go !

We have to make a rule , like .. aaa , academy for one month ( checking ) alone , cause people disappear .One month activity = allegible for a duel .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2021
  18. And yes , you have to announce duels , so can update the list accordingly .

19. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

You won't get the participation trophy you're used to from me; if you have fire eternal it's time to prove it once and for all!

Once I conquer the universe I can give you a small backwater planet to play king with if subjugation is your thing, but you have to actually impress me first.