1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

2. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 3!!!

Yeah, I know day 3 probably is not that big of a deal, but after having basically a 5 day binge, making it three days is really exciting. I wrote some goals down for the year, and the two biggest ones were NoFap and finish and submit for publication the novel I have been working on for 9 years. The weekend has been rather lazy. In fact, I have watched a ton of YouTube and now it is Monday morning, and I spent the first five hours of my day in bed either napping or watching videos. Not healthy of course, but I have a lot more motivation, and I am ready for the week. I left my summer job (which would only go this week and next) mainly because my boss said that I could use that time to prepare for my move and graduate exams, and that I could come work for her in the fall once I am all set up with my new schedule (it is an online position). Life is looking up. I am disgusted by the amount of PMO and MO sessions I did this past week, but now I am ready for a new life.

Best,
    Mathman1994

3. Day 7.
    I've been exercising again lately and it feels great! x1000000000000000... better than what shitty pmo can offer.

4. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

5. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 4.75

I had a moment last night where I caught myself looking at photos of a social media influencing, nothing particularly triggering, but it could have been dangerous had I not stopped so quickly. I thought to myself, what am I fighting for, and I stopped. Still felt like crap this morning, though I cannot help seeing triggering stuff, but I can help what I do afterward. And I stopped. I also had a wet dream this morning, and the last three wet dreams I had, I relapsed later that day, however, I feel confident that I can manage the chaser effect as I have been feeling good today. In just 6.5 hours I will be a Drone Catcher again, and this time I intend to make it past day 6.

best,
    Mathman1994

6. jurte

jurte Fapstronaut

7. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 5 - Drone Catcher @hoping_cannon

I did not take my sleeping pill last night, and yet I slept like a baby. I played Nintendo Switch until 1:30AM (though there is no internet on that so no risk of PMO). Additionally, my other devices were put away. I slept for less than 4 hours and then my alarm went off at 5:30AM and I was awake. I was up until 7AM, and then I fell back asleep until 9:30AM (I had thought about getting up to take a cold shower at 6AM, but I unfortunately talked myself out of it). Willingness to put in the work applies to much more than addiction recovery, it also applies to life, our goals, and our actions. So far, my willingness to do the latter is not as strong as my willingness to get clean, but I cannot permanently get clean if I do not get my life together.

Best,
    Mathman1994

8. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

9. Day 35.
    Had a rough day but managed somehow. Had really strong urges but workout/exercise and meditation helped.

10. Glad you pushed through :)

11. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

12. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Thats it brothers im diving into the wormhole

13. Mexica027

Mexica027 Fapstronaut

Day 13. the day before yesterday was my birthday and it was a moment of much reflection, of much thinking. I felt a little sad about getting older and getting older and not overcoming this addiction, but hey. there is nothing more to accept and improve, greetings!

14. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

15. Day 37.
    Have a great weekend everyone.

16. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 7 for 2.75 more hours.

In a little over two days, I will be Finding Co-ordinates

17. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut