1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

2. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

3. backapollyon

backapollyon Fapstronaut

Im close 6 days to the Chunin exam! Hope I dont relapse

Haywhy, zero0 and Chevu Chelios like this.
  4. Relapsed last night :) Doesn`t matter, I always think fail is better than success, because you become stronger and gain new lesson. So I`m back to the Academy! Day 0 check

5. backapollyon

backapollyon Fapstronaut

keep going! im sure you will get strong we all can go to hokage if we make an effort

Chevu Chelios likes this.
  6. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Relapsed today, lack of self control lead to my relapse,I need to work on my self discipline

iamking7777 and Chevu Chelios like this.
  7. ArtOfOld

ArtOfOld Fapstronaut

Get back up and start stronger, beware of chasers

8. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

9. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

What happened?

10. modern milarepa

11. Nothing special, simple relapse. Gonna try harder this time :)

12. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

13. modern milarepa

Sorry to hear that, that's why I told you to stay on the challenge even if you finished it. That's a critical moment when you end up a challenge or you achieve an important streak number, I've seen several long steak holders relapse in those moments.

Also you telling you were almost master level in controlling your sexual energy is not a good sign. That takes years of a perfect streak to say something like that.

Not to make the moment more bitter bro, but having full control of your sexual energy is almost like saying one is a buddha or full enlightenment being. It's not easy task.

14. modern milarepa

I appreciate the honesty @Chevu Chelios in the relapse accountability.
    Maybe you could talk a bit what made you relapse what was the cause. It will be very helpful to the challenge or if you make a thread it'll be much helpful to the community

stayindulged/withGOD and Haywhy like this.
  15. modern milarepa

If you make a thread make it in the success story about how you achieved the streak and the benefits and write in it also the relapse. It's still a success story my friend.

stayindulged/withGOD and Haywhy like this.
  16. Thank you, I'm really a man of a few words, I don't have talent to write/express my whole story here, plus english is not my first language, so the thread won't be good. And there is really not much to tell, for the last couple of weeks I had really big urges, i had constant erections, one night i stumbled towards some erotic story on the Internet, i kept on reding it and realised i was extremely close to ejaculation, so I thought what the heck, and so I relapsed. I'm cool now, I'm trying to change my psyche because I'm pretty anxious my whole life, as for benefits I would say bigger self-esteem, focus, consentration.. I also feel great now like before, like i didn't relapse at all, only difference - urges dissapeared, and I feel i can go long with this streak. But we will see of course, nothing is certain. Good luck to you and keep on abstaining!

Haywhy and modern milarepa like this.
  17. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.