1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone here have a news/politics addiction?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I alread y know them and own KoG by mtself but actually I am focused on Steiner books for get another "heavy" book that require me a lot timr of post it. That book is on the shelf for 1 year right now and i read only 3 of the 6 primary books of Steiner. Of course i am also reading other things but now i am focus all myself on Antroposophy.

When i read Tolstoj i am really happy about how he get mad when he talk about governament and armies, ecc, he said 100 years ago what we need now.

2. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

There was a thread here not long ago claiming that people who don't read or watch news(especially old people) should not be allowed to vote and now this.

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I follow what's happening but I limit my consumption. Unfollowed all news publications on my social media because I don't want to be distracted by some news story. Tend to consume news on YouTube, podcasts, or my news app. That way I only consume news if I want to.