1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sissy addiction. Help

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Paladin32, Jul 22, 2021.

1. ankith

ankith Fapstronaut

Have you tried medications? I wouldn't say that medications would help you feel better the moment you take them, but I am sure it acts like a secondary driving force to quit this addiction. I am saying this because even I have gone through the same things as you. I used to listen to all these crazy hypnosis videos and similar to you was watching all those MtF harmones hypnosis ones, once you are in that trance state it's hard to come back to reality. Even now until day before yesterday I was crossdressing and was trying to seduce men like a freak. But due to medication I started losing interest in the sexual acts and thoughts and finally was able to come to sense. So I hope this motivates you to see a psychiatrist or maybe a therapist.

2. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

go to an Orthodox church and sek help from a priest there.

It saved me.

RavenGT likes this.
  3. You need to increase testo so instead of feeling like you want to submit to others you will feel you want others to submit to you