1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone experienced weight loss?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by calistenicshype, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Biz20

Biz20 Fapstronaut

Ow oky congrats man!!

2. omerico2121

omerico2121 Fapstronaut

I've felt the same when I used to be absteined for a long time. During a bulk I usually gain more weight. But when I abstain from PMO I stay the same weight while eating the same amount of calories. Maybe abstinance consume more energy?

Biz20 likes this.
  3. Biz20

Biz20 Fapstronaut

I think so

4. CharlieWex

CharlieWex Fapstronaut

I think that of course connected . In the aggregate, sports and proper nutrition do not have a positive effect on the whole body.

5. Fillage

Fillage Fapstronaut

When I was fat, I tried not to eat for a long time, but then I ate three times more than usual. Because of this, my physical and mental health suffered. Only after that, my friends advised me to consult a coach and a doctor. I really regret that I didn't do it right away. After the consultation from here https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/ , it became more apparent to me how much more care and attention we need to give to our bodies. Now I'm more careful about what I eat and when I eat, because before I could eat at night without thinking about the consequences.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    SeanBailey likes this.
  6. SeekingEnergy

SeekingEnergy Fapstronaut

Any new results in this area?

7. Depressed&Out

Depressed&Out Fapstronaut

My arse is still getting fatter everyday