1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling bad today “Ghosted”

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jul 31, 2021.

1. So I’ve been talking to this woman on facebook date and we exchanged Snapchat’s, eventually leading to go out on a date. The date ended up being two hours long with us talking.

Just as of yesterday I signed on and checked my snap, no signs of her at all. Our chat wasn’t there anymore, even she wasn’t on my friends list. I’m not sure what I did wrong, in my eyes I do nothing wrong at all. I’m not sure what possessed her to delete me or block perhaps? But honestly I believe I did nothing wrong to deserve this.

In my mind now she is a piece of shit, obviously she had insecurities. How can you leave a blank page and let a book not have a ending? I’m just in shock because I felt attraction towards this woman, but I guess she had little towards me...

I’m just done dating, I’m praying to find the right Woman, not sure where to go from here or be in fear of it happening again. But the piece of shit can have a good fucking life....

2. Why are you angry at her for not going the distance with you?

You know, everyone has the right to decide to say no, be it day 1 or day 1000 of your relationship. Getting angry over it shows something is off in your mentality about it.
    It doesn't work like that. People can stop dating you, even if you don't do anything wrong. It's not the right attitude. Even if you hate me for pointing the obvious, you should realise this.

3. I felt a strong attraction, she was called me babe and hun, so I knew this was a good sign. This past week there was no morning text or anything. I tried to set something up with her again and she said it would be "another week.." Honestly if your going out to bars and brewer games after work you have some time on your hands....

I'm highly aware of this. Maybe I'm just in shock from it happening out of the blue. It's just really hurting because there's no definitive "answer". Just ohh there's nothing going on, bye.

I'm not mad at you for pointing out the obvious; I know your trying to help.

DM10 likes this.
  4. Yeah but lets be real, assuming OP didn't say something really stupid to piss her off and she's just simply not attracted to him, it really isn't nice to just ghost and throw someone away like that. Nowadays when I reject girls (and guys), I tell them straight, no hard feelings and don't give them false hope - being ghosted and just thrown away can feel pretty humiliating.

5. I've told some woman I've been talking to in the past about how I've felt. I told them straight to their face in text messaging. Told them to get a life and I called one girl out because she had certain "standards". This is humiliating especially when you have a two hour date of talking and getting along and then realize none of it was worth your time at all.

6. In my opinion you should focus on the nofap challenge first.
    Once you have done some work on yourself everything else will follow.

7. @DM10 is pointing you in the right direction. You are spouting all the same blue pilled garbage I was a few months back.

The realization that you aren’t doing the things that make women feel both excited and safe is extremely unpleasant. That unpleasant feeling is compounded by the fact that the things you are convinced you should be doing are the very things turning them off.

Here are your priorities in order of importance. Think of them as primary and secondary mission objectives:

1) Make damn sure you are living the life you want, maximizing your potential, and playing to your strengths.

2) Learn how to engage female desire. It has nothing to do with morality, and everything to do with animal instinct.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2021
    DM10, TrueSaiyan2.0 and Malik gilroy like this.
  8. Obviously you are an intelligent man who can write with clarity.

Since you have brains, take it up a notch with some discipline.

Commit to a 90 day hard mode reboot.

Cut down your socializing and communication to zero.

Being around people is bad in a reboot because it distorts your thinking.

Notice in your own account how you went out, and this girl vanishes,
    without an explanation?

Nobody should have to rationalize a situation like that because it's a non-sequitor.

In this reboot, you have build yourself out mentally, physically and create
    financial independence.

You must build out your own value and self-worth to the point where
    you become a "draw" to women.

In other words, when your work is complete, you won't have to do anything to get
    an awesome woman and keep her.

Why it works like that, nobody knows.

My belief is that something happens in the psyche, in the self-esteem when you
    build your value up.

Whatever this change is, I don't think anybody can exactly define it.

But the change destroys any needy things that you do or say.

If you just say, ah heck all of that is too hard, I just learn better game,
    you are going to wind up alone and unhappy.

Just some friendly suggestions, so that you can solve the problem
    in a long-term way, not just get to the next woman.

9. I actually love this comment right now and everything you say makes sense in my mind.

The fact is she was teasing me with hun And “babe” maybe I was too naive to see this as a sign.

With her getting rid of me out of the blue I feel it’s a hard realization that I need to ponder on.

I had a close friendship with another woman last month where it turned sour and everything I was doing was wrong in her mind set. Which led me to delete my social network account. Which I regret a little bit, but something I had to do.

Funny how you say value. I don’t feel much for myself right now at this minute. I’m trying to expand my music creativity and focus at least two hours a day.

I’ve seen this value have play in action. Especially at work one of my co workers moved up in management, automatically a girl started dating him and she was twice his size. I thought I’ve been at this place for three years why isn’t a woman seeking value in me, since it happened to someone else who was nay in management.

For right now I’m going to focus on a hard reboot which I realized yesterday. I’m starting my chakra healing process again which worked in the past. I think I need to work on my core strength as well.

Thank you for your reply.

10. Is this the first time something like this has happened to you? You realize it's very much the norm in the world and online now right?

Years ago I remember hearing on the radio that they have a paid service where you basically hire someone to break up for you, but obviously you don't need to do that online because you have control of the account and software so people will just do that when it's convenient for them.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.

11. I’ve never heard of this hiring but damn. That’s really screwed up. Yes it is the first time and I know for a fact it’s the norm of society today; the last few woman I met I told them how I felt and if they didn’t reply back they didn’t like it and had to hear it from my point of view. The fact nothing has been said or done is humiliating and just shows they have a ton insecurities with their self.

I feel you talk rather then running and hiding within your own self.

12. OK Awesome! I love to be of service.

One note, just FYI, when I use the term "value" it relates to how a woman sees you, not self-esteem.

The reason this is important is if you see it from her POV. She knows that a man has a certain role as a provider.

That's why guys have more options when they make more money.

And that sucks. It's the main reason why I can't get motivated to date or even approach.

Because even if you are rich, if you attract a woman for that, is that a good quality person? No.

Self-esteem and fitness are good, don't get me wrong. But at the end of the day, she wants to see a decimal point moving to the right.

As a musician myself, I totally relate. I even moved here to make it in music. I've been frustrated more than I've made money.

When I started working, I thought, ah this is just a temporary thing. But on a long reboot, I was able to save and economize. I invested and built it up.

Having money gives you a certain intangible value that women like. I don't understand it, I can't define it. But they sure seem to see it.

I look at myself, and I think of the old me. I was kind of needy. I had a lot of social anxiety and fears. I don't think there's much of a difference. I guess women beg to differ. I might date again after this reboot, I don't know. I'm trying to get certain things done, to set up my life for the future, which is an exhausting process.

Be well, my brother! MSG me through this site anytime!

13. I can relate to this; because this is where some of my relationships have failed. my first I was apparently to “kissy” and then whenever she came onto me it was like nothing is wrong with her.

My last close friendship ended with a woman who was calling me emotive and then she got very destructive with me to the point where I ended my media if I already said that

I knew that’s what you were saying “Value”. My last close friend even said she’d want a regular man then a rich man. You may have money but do you have fulfillment and enlightenment? Munching off someone else.

14. Yes, and I am kind of weird in that I do not make women friends.

Women are either romantic or nobody to me.

Because when I have done that in the past, I'm just secretly hoping she
    pulls me out of the friend zone.

But as you probably know, women never pull a guy out of the friend zone.

When I make friends, it's with men only.

Other women have to get friendship elsewhere, because if I like the woman
    and she's zoned me already, then it is only a liability for emotions and other problems.

It never takes long for her to sell me something. Or if she thinks I'm going to be her "friend", she uses me as an indirect punching bag. She tells me about other guys she dates or wants to date, how great they are. No man needs that.

So as a hard rule, I do not make friends with women. If they friend zone me, I try to escape without giving her my contact info. If she already has it, then I block her number. She made her choice, I made mine.

I know this is a long post, but I want to tell you one thing about this. When I was in high school, I fell in love with this girl. This was 1989. She always called me a friend. We made out a few times, but I was always falling short of getting romantic with her. This happened over four years.

I didn't know as a kid that I was in the friend zone. I wish somebody had told me so I could have abandoned her right away, and gotten over it.

All those years sucked because I called her, sometimes she dodged me. If I got to spend time with her, the lion's share of that time was spent with her telling me about some guy she loves who doesn't love her back. It was brutal!

Never again.

becomingreat likes this.
  15. Used to get mad about those things to, It happens maybe she meeting you in person didnt click for whatever reason do be so dam hard on yourself. If your bored and still have her email write her in a couple of days and just say " hey lets me up to hookup at motel" see how she responds most all of have fun with it tease her about only wanting you for your body and NOT BE SO SERIOUS its hard I know ,but thats the dating game.

16. I unfortunately don’t; it was on Facebook date so emails weren’t given on snap chats. She obviously had issues and I was the one ready to go out and have fun. Or I just wasn’t her standards. I’m not a person to do that kind of thing m, if I feel it from a woman I may ask, but if never do it for fun or out of spite.