1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Even the strongest men can fall by the power of sex

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Aug 3, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Yesterday I visited an old friend he was one of the strongest guys I ever met, big guy and really strong very few people I know could out lift him in the gym in his prime, probably professional open bodybuilders and gold olympic athletes are the few people I've seen in real life that can lift more than him.

He's a womanizer to the point girls pay his bills, apartment and car, he was able to handle girls very well, he even used to give me advice on dating . He's a physician too.
    I didn't see him in 6 months, now he looks horrible, no energy and almost 40 pounds lighter.

When he showed me all the girls he's been dating on the phone I knew what was going on. I even noticed he was seeing a trans girl because I saw her picture in a dating app, I also have the suspicion he could be dating men.

He's completely lost in pleasure, he wasn't even half the man I knew.

He asked me to meet with him to give him some advice to be more focus, he told me he wasn't able to study as before. I knew the problem right away it was the promiscuity, he's very smart and right away he understood the cause of his problem I explained semen retention and non ejaculatory sex, he as a former bodybuilder understood the importance of energy and how this sex addiction was putting him down. He was very thankful

Conclusion : if sex is not handle right, it can take down even the most powerful men.

2. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

a bodybuilder turned physician, it seem that they are full of surprises.

3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I don't find it surprising at all, you start learning about muscles, metabolism, food and health, and you can easily spiral up into being interested in medicine and the human body as a whole.

Or maybe is because that's what happened to me that I don't find it surprising at all, I really don't know how common this may be.

4. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Why does that matter?

5. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

You’re actually serious asking that question?

6. People use the expression "a strong mind" but this isn't literal, it may even mean the person is simply set in their ways as opposed to another way. That's just not the nature of the mind. This characteristic may even give them a certain kind of success, whether in career or relationships (plural form, probably breadth over depth) but when it comes to the mind the failure is if you are not able to understand anything beyond the way you are used to framing things. It may be helpful to consider how a computer may have a fast clock speed, but if the programming is crappy and full of bugs then it doesn't matter how "strong" (or fast) the hardware is, it just won't work well.

The way I see it relate to sex is it is by nature supposed to be a bonding .. I don't want to use the word "experience" but lets say process, and what happens then when people just hook up left and right is you have to question whether it is a continual partial bonding but never complete. I mean really, how fast can it realistically happen? We hear expressions like "no strings attached" - well biologically if different parts of your body has a "no strings attached" relationship with each other the body would literally fall apart, there would be no overall coherence to make a fully functioning organism. The same is true on a relational level, certainly something as intimate (which doesn't just mean sex) in nature as a sexual relationship.

7. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

If physical strength is your idea of “the most powerful men” then sure. True strength lies within.

determined99 and DM10 like this.
  8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Yes. If the guy wants to fuck trans girl and men, let him fuck trans girls and men. Shouldn't be your concern, eh?

DM10 likes this.
  9. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

On its own it's not an issue, but from what is seems. It can be a symptom of Sex Addiction, where your desires escalate to behaviors you normally wouldn't find yourself attracted to or act upon.

10. Ekhangel

Ekhangel Fapstronaut

So the guy is (was) buffed and likes sleeping around. Where exactly is (was) his strength? I guess I'm missing something.

But joking aside, this does sound like a sad and eye-opening story.

By the way, Arnold Schwarzeneger (pardon the misspelling) had a baby with somebody else's wife. The "father" was told the truth after 10 years or something. Strong guy, eh?

DM10 likes this.
  11. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

PEDs can turn people into soulless consumers.

12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

The redundancy in this is bloody hilarious.

Really? Oh man Arnold never ceases to amaze me.

Yeah, fucking caffeine mate.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  13. modern milarepa

Too many trembologna sandwiches and 24hrs arm workouts bro

FirefromAbove likes this.
  14. modern milarepa

I mean the guy was a beast at least he had strong dark energy and an out worldly physical strengh. Still a bad guy do, but he was in control of himself some months ago. Now I don't even recognize him physically, mentally or energetically.

I saw what sex can do to a man and it doesn't take much or too long to loose it all because of sex.

15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

The strongest men are not the biggest, the buffest, the smartest or the most cunning. Nor are they the richest or the most powerful. They are not the ones who get the most success, or who have friends. The strongest are... Gamers.

[​IMG]

16. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Useful lesson here, thanks bro.

modern milarepa likes this.
  17. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

WorldIsYours likes this.
  18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

My boy Varys was a Gamer, but those normies over at HBO just HAD to have him killed by Daenerys (aka Stacy.) There is no justice.

19. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

You do realize you’re on NoFap, right?

20. Ekhangel

Ekhangel Fapstronaut

Well, the basic principle of any therapeutic endeavour is the sufferer needs to want it. Unless we're talking exorcists and witch hunters.