1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Too old for a new start. Loneliness is crashing me...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 31, 2021.

1. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

It is, isn't it? We so need each other's kindness and support...

2. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

Methinks the person is here to dump, collect pats on the head, then take off. Which is exactly what they did.

3. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Youthinks wrong. I'm still here...

Jeffers70 likes this.
  4. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

I thought, for a long time, your words.
    I still think you are wrong.
    I came here begging, basically, for company to cope with my loneliness.
    I didn't ask for anyone's "pat on the head"... I just wanted people to talk with (something that, for various reasons, I cannot do in "real" life)
    I left because I thought I didn't feel lonely any more, having met someone on another forum who provided her company for the greatest part of my day.
    I returned when that fell apart and feeling that the quality of people on this forum is way above average.
    I believe you misjudged the kind of person I am...

Buddhabro and Toni7 like this.
  5. Deleted Account- Guest,
    I see part of myself in you. I am 58, no relationship, day 6 on 7 day challenge. No children, never married and oh so horribly LONELY ! Hang in there and remember there are others JUST as lonely as yourself. Hell maybe that's what "Professional Cuddlers" is about. Yes I'm considering hiring a young lady to hold my hand. Yes totally platonic. I've also been advised to cultivate my interests, seek out groups that share those interests. I'm thinking bicycling and model rocketry. Also must find live music.

Buddhabro and Kung_fu_panda_ like this.
  6. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

Now both of you can support each other, express your feelings, both of you can understand each other's feelings better

CAKCy likes this.
  7. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Hey old man! :) Thank you for bothering to share with me. Loneliness can be a killer sometimes. It's good to have others around you to make it a bit more sufferable. How come you never married, if I may ask?

I wouldn't hire anybody for anything that has to do with friendship/relationship. I couldn't stop thinking that she is there for the money so I don't see any gratification from it.

Cultivate your interests and seek out those circles that share what you like. If you are not an introvert/unsocial POS like myself go out there and find company. I think @BoraxKarloff is about the same age as we are and he is still rocking it. He would be a good model for you.

Come back and talk to me. Tell me your good times and if I have any, I'll tell you mine. Sharing is caring.

Good luck!

8. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Thank you for your concern, kid! :)

Kung_fu_panda_ and Toni7 like this.
  9. I wouldn't worry about it. From reading your posts it's plain to see that what he said was absolute rubbish.
    All the best to you.

Buddhabro and CAKCy like this.
  10. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Words of kindness go a very long way!
    I'm grateful for yours, my friend!

Buddhabro likes this.
  11. Bandyakama

Bandyakama Fapstronaut

I am sorry friend, if it’s any solace at all just know that everyone, and I mean everyone is fighting a battle. My battle may be different but just know it’s a battle and you’re not alone. I may not know you but I’ll pray for you tonight.

Buddhabro likes this.
  12. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

Kindness costs nothing. Yet people are afraid to let it flow. Your battle is my battle friend. No matter what the details are. Thank you for your compassion. Thank for caring for a stranger. The world needs a lot more like you.
    Thank you!

13. FitNessMan

FitNessMan Fapstronaut

I'm still 25 yrs old but... GOD don't be this much depressed, all your family is dead or they left you okay... life comes to an end but that's just how it is, if you cure your depression you may find a lonely woman of your same age to meet and live together, I bet if you search enough you may find it...
    But your wife left you (I imagine she was around 60 too) not to cheat on you but just probably because of your depression and your constant moaning, people like to stay in company of other positive people, if you just spit out negative thoughts they'll leave you...

You can write here and talk about your problems here... but I would really avoid it with a partner, you gotta give her positivity atleast sometimes, if you just give negativity you'll only get negativity back.

I hope you'll be good and find a new woman for your company

Buddhabro and toziko like this.
  14. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

hey guys, I lost my father when I was 23, he commited suicide. my mum is a toxic narc so I left my country when I was 21.
    I live alone since then, cant even have a dog here. everyone is fighting a battle and most people are toxic a.holes who stab you in the back or talk behind your back.
    Again and again.

so yeah... I try to do my best I workout, meditate, take good care of myself. I am attractive but cant find anyone.

To the OP: GET ANOTHER DOG immediately !

15. FitNessMan

FitNessMan Fapstronaut

Use dating sites... find a girl easy

16. BigBallOfFire

dating sites are a scam. extract mens money offer nothing in return. I was never able to get a girl through them.
    besides would you want a girl whos on a site like tinder, possibly meeting dozens of men for sex ? neah

17. FitNessMan

FitNessMan Fapstronaut

I've some experience with tinder... there are many women who are sex addicts in there who are just looking for jocks to have sex with...
    But there are a few girls looking for serious relationships (on bumble too) out of 9 dates , 2 were looking for a relationship and they weren't whores , one was 21 and had 2 boyfriends the other was 22 and had only 1 boyfriend..
    Both of these girls had just been left by their boyfriends and thats why they downloaded the app... (I'm still settled with the latest one)

So im just saying this because not all the women are whores, a woman unlike a man is a whore by choice, because any woman can be a whore if she wants (while young ofc)...
    But from my experience I can tell that a few of them are just really committed into being serious with someone and they avoid fucking every guy they meet that they find attractive (unlike the majority of women)

jd6735 likes this.
  18. BigBallOfFire

they weren't whores - if they were on tinder, they are all the same. this site is not called ''romantic encounter'' for a reason mate.
    21 yo and 2 boyfriends? either a toxic structured girl you dont want, or a liar. 21yo = her count is more around 30-50.

''Both of these girls had just been left by their boyfriends and thats why they downloaded the app...''

hahahah yeah sure. oh god. dont believe any of that dude. <facepalm>