1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Coping with constant semen smell?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Teachmeros, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Teachmeros

Teachmeros Fapstronaut

Hey everyone

After a couple of days of celibacy, I start to smell of semen. Fortunately, my stuff smells nice - like candy floss (prob because I'm a vegan). However this still makes me uncomfortable. I'm now super conscious about avoiding any food that will make it smell bad. Worse still I live with my mum (I'm indian so this is expected) and it's super awkward as I know she's inhaling the scent of my unspent seed.

Any tips on how to manage/mask this? Deodorant doesn't seem to work.

2. Teachmeros

Teachmeros Fapstronaut

I'm not trolling honestly. If you do a google search with "semen smell" nofap. There are multiple threads.

There are at least some guys who experience this.

3. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

no you don't know what hes talking about. Take a deep breath and leave.

4. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Teachmeros yh I know what you're talking about very well.

Where does it come from? Salive/breath - the famous old mans breath or wankers breath? Or bodily sweat? - if yes You sweat easily?

Teachmeros likes this.
  5. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

In short you need more essence....physical essence if you know what I mean. Of you're indian, the word "sukra" ? or something like that :)

Now again in clear english - you need more food. Exercise, sleep and eat as much as you can. You don't need mental celibacy as much as you desperatly need PHYSICAL celibacy to repair your hormones quality now as this is not a problem about subtle energy (chi, prana, ojas).

6. Teachmeros

Teachmeros Fapstronaut

Thank you for taking the time to reply Starrider! I can see you're coming from a good place.

I would say that I'm fairly certain it's not medical. I only experience it when I'm celibate for more than 5 days and the smell disappears the day following an ejaculation.

7. Teachmeros

Teachmeros Fapstronaut

Thank you ShowProof! I'm glad someone else here has experienced this :)

It's definitely stronger after exercise even if I shower. So it may have something to do with sweat.

I definitely havent been sleeping enough so I need to remedy that and see how that works.

Thank you again for the advice!

8. mdnirvana

mdnirvana Fapstronaut

It is your body smell with fatty discharge from your body. Not Just sweat but whole body secretion. You need to soap everypart pf your body whle in shower to clean that fatty smelly hormonal secretion on your body

9. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Its not the oil, its the sweat. I've met random people at the gym who smell like sperm lol. Some people smell like goat instead. Yeah, weird, like a goat. A goat smell is a basically a burnt smell. In Indian texts from long ago it mentions loosing too much, will make you smell like a goat. I went to college with an Indian kid who probably did it 5 times a day lol. Dude was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very troubled, and messed up...
    Anyway he smelled like a goat. Its the sweat. Some chronic wankers can be in chronic adrenaline type mode and sweat much easier than normal or thier nervous system simply cannot go in relax mode during daytime so its always on the edge of sweating. And the smell releases..

mdnirvana likes this.
  10. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

Oh that's the exact opposite of what I'm talking about. I don't know what you are talking about.

11. Teachmeros

Teachmeros Fapstronaut

Trust me I do. Still no luck

12. Aram124

Aram124 Fapstronaut

Please ask a doctor first the only reason is because I don't like to post something that reassurance and masks something medical so ask a doctor