1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from today 0 /90

moshingpanda, Chi405, bromor and 6 others like this.
  2. patmandu5555

patmandu5555 Fapstronaut

3. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

Get back on your feet and start a new streak this week. Good luck!

Day 11/90

moshingpanda, Chi405, bromor and 7 others like this.
  4. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

5. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

6. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

7. Warrior11

Warrior11 Fapstronaut

Congratulations Bob! Where are you going next? You can restart your count here also.

8. Warrior11

Warrior11 Fapstronaut

9. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

10. The_Rock87

The_Rock87 Fapstronaut

11. Jesushelps55

Jesushelps55 Fapstronaut

I relapsed im starting again from today 0 /90

12. Superarab

Superarab Fapstronaut

13. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

I relapsed by choice after 124 days as an experiement.. well it's always a choice but after 100 days I had no specific goal with the streak anymore.. The main reason was that I wanted to see what happened and if everything looked and felt like normal, and yes, it did. Nothing strange happened during the ejaculation and I didn't feel completely like crap the first time, well except that my head hurt after 2h or P. I regret that I used P but at the same time not really, because I learned something incredibly important:

I made progress and I had changed, like a lot!

I actually wasn't as interested in looking at P anymore as I had imagined. I did watch it for a long time but it was mainly because I couldn't find anything interesting. Everything was just disgusting, which then lead to some kind of edging in order to find something. In other words. I was visually stimulated during the searches, which is edging.
    The good part was that I wasn't -and still isn't interested in anything that I used to watch. The only thing that felt OK with was watching one girl, alone. I couldn't stand anything else. That's a massive improvement. Finally my brain is sort of back to normal again and I can only watch normal solo girls, not chicks with d**** or anything involving multiple people, it just felt horribly wrong and it wen't limp only by the thought of it.
    I also couldn't watch a*al stuff even with one girl alone. I could only see one girl putting *it* into the right opening.
    That's a massive improvement from my side, sound funny to say.. but whatever messed up my mind is gone.

I ejaculated 4 more times in total but and about 5 days between two of them. So stupid, but I finally felt that NOPE. This isn't going anywhere. This has to stop. I fell into the old pattern because I didn't have a better plan.

So now it's time to do things the right way. I managed to do 124 days and I can say it was EASY, to do. But the only thing that first held me back was the mental tiredness caused by the drainage of energy.

You only need to get over what I call thresholds. I like to call them thresholds because they are so simple to just walk over but if you're clumsy you will stumble on them. That's what a relapse is.. Clumsy walking.. a lazy mind having a walk in the wrong direction.

When they appear depends on your age and diet.
    But generally it seems to be somewhat similar among other men. These are days where you feel strong urges and temptations. They aren't actually as strong as you think. They're easy to get through. Just relax and be aware of them. These urges are short lived. It's roughly about every 7th day and lasts for a few minutes, sometime longer, sometimes it comes in waves.
    For each threshold it will get much easier and you will have more energy:

Threshold 1: around day 3 - very easy to relapse, be careful
    Threshold 2: around day 5-8 - you regain some energy again
    Threshold 3: around day 12-14 - you will have normal energy levels
    Threshold 4: around day 19-21 - here you start to feel higher energy
    Threshold 5: around day 27-29 - here the energy levels starts to take off!

(This is how it works for me at age 30+)

Once you've walked over all five of them. In other words, around day 30 you will have the energy and all the disciplin you need to make it to 90 and 100+ without any problem. But you must avoid visits to P-sites or other stimulating images or foods, to make sure. It was always those first 21 days that was the worst. Because it's close to the relapse-day and the nerves in the lower parts are activated and kind of "active" for a while.

I partly write this to remind myself so that I won't get any "ideas". I felt like absolute shite after my 5th ejaculation. Completely empty. I mean, I start to get a deeper understanding to why I fall back to it.
    I've also come to the conclusion that Semen Retention is the way to go, and I mean 100%. It's not even a single doubt in my mind that it's the best way for a single man to go.

I need a better plan for this new streak but I've become too tired to think effectively so instead I will build my new strategy piece by piece, day by day. The more energy I get the better my strategy becomes.

Never Give Up!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  14. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

15. Hato

Hato Fapstronaut

16. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Totally agree. Baby steps, one step at a time.

Just as long as your not eating three boxes of cereal and playing video games for 14 hours straight ;)

17. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut