1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Having boner all day, health issue

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Bulzew, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Bulzew

Bulzew New Fapstronaut

I got MD problems (maladaptive daydreaming)
    And basically i daydream about having a perfect relationship and having sex all day , maybe a celebrity crush stuff like that

That resulted having boner all day for last 3 months or smthn i was in depression after breaking up and just staying in my bed daydreaming...

My real question is , is having boner for long periods and having multiple boners a day an health issue ? I don't masturbate btw

2. Yeti32

Yeti32 Fapstronaut

Having boner longer than 30 minutes is an issue. I am not expert here. Better to consult with sexologist. Having boner multiple time in a day is not an issue at all. Maybe you should gain more control over your day dreaming.

3. Asdor22

Asdor22 Fapstronaut

Man, I'd suggest meditation anytime u got a boner, should help

I swear never do that likes this.
  4. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

I'm no expert so I can not say. What I do know is I wouldn't want having my penis standing proud all day. Breaking my penis if I tripped would not be fun.

My recommendation is to deal with your daydreaming. I surrender sexual thoughts as they come into my head. This includes thoughts of my girlfriend. The way I'm looking at it is, when I'm not having sex these thoughts are poison. When I do have sex with my future wife I am to be having sex with her. If I bring a fantasy into my mind at that time I'll just be using her as a tool to act out that said fantasy. Since she's a real person she'll never be able to fulfill any fantasy I conjure up. For the record, I am not having sex at the moment. I can count on one hand the amount of times I had sex with some one and that was a decade ago. Will this idea of how to proceed work out well? I do not know. What I do know is what I was doing before did not work.

One need not worry about the length of time it takes to recover from living in fantasy. If a person took 10-20 years to get to that point then a person can accept things won't be fixed in a day. Slowly and surely we can change how we think for the better.

5. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

If its actually all day and not just multiple times a day I would speak to a doctor. I'm not a doctor obviously and if I was I wouldn't be able to give medical advice over the web anyways, but I'm pretty sure generally its the norm that your penis is not in boner mode most of the time, and not the other way around. The daydreaming is a separate thing and quite honestly may or may not be an issue. I think its really up to how it affects you and how you perceive it. I daydream about all sorts of things and I generally wouldn't discourage someones imagination, but if its affecting you and you don't enjoy it I think regular meditation will help. Meditation regularly trains your ability to focus on a single thought, and ride the waves of intrusive thoughts you may not want. The key isn't resistance or distraction, its acknowledging that this is your mind and that's okay. No judgment, no resistance. Just acknowledge the thought, and notice how it fades into the background if you just bring your attention back to a single thought/breath/sensation etc. You won't develop this ability over night, but if you just start with taking 5 minutes out of your day to focus on your breathing you'll be amazed how much this compounds on top of itself.