1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to approach girls at the gym?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by WayofTheSword1, Aug 7, 2021.

1. WayofTheSword1

WayofTheSword1 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, so there's this hot girl I met at the gym. The problem is I can only speak with her for 2 minutes at a time because we're so consumed with working out and we're literally on opposite sides of the gym. I want my approach to be natural and I want to take her out on a date. I'm open to suggestions.

2. Just say "Hello" and strike up a conversation! Don't make it seem like you walked over to her area just to talk to her though. Maybe work-out near her and then say Hello and strike up a conversation.

I see actually that you’ve said you’ve already talked to her. As for asking her out, I’d recommend something not too forward like ‘wanna be friends outside of the gym?’ And then hint at exchanging emails or phone numbers. Or you can request to take her out!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2021
  3. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

This, plus talk to her about a mixture of things - ask a bit about her, talk a bit about yourself and talk about neutral stuff like working out in general as a 'no-man's land' to diffuse any pressure either of you are feeling. Get to know her personality and think about whether she's the kind of girl you'd especially like to ask out, and if she is and she seems enthusiastic about you, go for it.

Gina3111 likes this.
  4. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

I go right up to them n flex my bis right infront of her face then say get some

Then they do rear glute spread and we go from there

5. WayofTheSword1

Well, the good news is, the few times I talked to her, I made her laugh, so I guess I'm on good grounds

Gina3111 and Vanquisher12 like this.
  6. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Sounds positive, girls do like a man who can make them laugh. I'd also suggest touching her in a friendly manner, like on the arm or on the shoulder, to make sure she's comfortable with you being in her personal space and to show her you want to have her in yours (not possible when both of you are pumping iron, but the next time you're both just chatting idly without doing anything), and if she either doesn't react in any way or reacts by touching you or warming to your touch like a cat, she'll like you enough to let you get close to her - time to ask her out!

7. WayofTheSword1

I appreciate the honesty, but I'm gonna take the shot!

Vanquisher12 and Gina3111 like this.
  8. GranTurismoRaven

GranTurismoRaven Fapstronaut

Thats when they smell the best

Serious

9. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Have a go, by all means, just make sure to not overthink your conversation (as I've done :oops:) and if she rejects you, it's her loss, not yours - forget about her and wait until you meet another nice girl that catches your eye.

10. down dirty

GranTurismoRaven likes this.
  11. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Is she putting herself in your orbit at the gym so you can speak to her easily? As you are saying, she is in the other side of the gym so she is problably not interested in you enough to do something about it.
    Don't waste time with woman like this. Keep working on yourselve and wait for woman to approach you and get in your orbit in hopes you ask them out. This woman that have high attraction for you are going to make you have the best dates ever. Woman that you have to convince to go out are not going to put effort on it so the dates are going to be borring or average.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    NoEdgingForever likes this.
  12. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Finally you are getting it.

13. As a woman, I would say you are absolutely incorrect. We women still wait for the man to approach and make the first move. It’s our preference 99.9% of the time. I’d always prefer the man to talk to me first if he’s interested! There’s been many men over the years who I found attractive but we never got to talk because he never talked to me first. As woman, in general we expect the man to make the first move.

OrangeJuice13 and mentorr like this.
  14. Where does she hang out, what kind of exercises does she do? Maybe ask her for tips or form checks, conversate a little, chuck in some humour, conversate more then pop the question towards the end or something.

15. I say just approach them regardless of the signs. Some women will show no signs whatsoever even if they're super interested, while others will show tons of signs and just reject you.

16. This again is totally false. Women are reared to totally wait for the man to show interest first!

17. GranTurismoRaven

Do not mess around

Put it right in the butt

18. GranTurismoRaven

Strange to see u, my old dead self that perished by the hands of moderators

19. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Then read my text again. Did I say that woman should talk first to the man they like? no.. I say woman put themselves in the orbit of the man they like. They make it easy for the man to go and talk to them. Is really easy to know when a woman is into you.

Woman put themselves in the mans orbits, close to him, maybe look at him and smile, do things to caugh his attention, play with her hair, etc. It depends on the level of confidence o the woman but all of them send sign to them man they like, all of that in hopes he notice her and like her enough to go and talk to her.
    Am I wrong?

Coak Hakola likes this.
  20. This guy haha.

GranTurismoRaven likes this.