1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

2. Strange_

Strange_ Fapstronaut

I have relapsed. Day 0

Nekkhamma, Visperad, Karom and 7 others like this.
  3. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

4. J_Its okay

J_Its okay Fapstronaut

5. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 1

I made the most stupid mistake. I was on a "threshold-day" at day 5. One of the most difficult days at the beginning. I accidentally saw some images during an image search dispite having filters on, and then it all went downhill. Filters aren't working properly. It's like you can't use the internet without being bombarded with se*ual images. Same with YT video thumbnails. This annoys me everyday. All I can do now is to reduce my screen time to only a few hours a week. There's something coming off these screens like EMFs and other waves that hurt our health. I've said it for years. Screens and LED lights are BAD.
    I would love to have a massive bank account and live in a cabin without electricity located next to a lake with pine trees around it, that would be the ultimate cure.

I can be good at understanding my problems but to act on them is a whole different ting. Lack of physical activity makes me lazy, or my mind becomes lazy and that's what leads to that feel if being too "weak" to avoid a relapse. As I've said it's these first 5-28 days that are the worst and the closer I get to 28 the easier it becomes.

Yesterday I ddin't use any electronic devices what so ever. I did nothing but cleaning my environment and I also did some push-ups and took a cold shower so at least I'm not a hopeless case. No one is. I just need more dicipline.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    Strange_, Visperad, Karom and 9 others like this.
  6. moshingpanda

moshingpanda Fapstronaut

Learn to rest, not to quit. day 8/90

Visperad, Karom, Chi405 and 7 others like this.
  7. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

8. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

Bro same!! I just got through day 7 and it was really rough for me. Definitely a red zone....I started "fishing" and/or "shopping" multiple times and had to catch myself. It was like I would just start without thinking about it that's how strong the urges are right now. It does seem like it is somehow connected to a weekly rhythm. I wonder if our body chemistry has some weekly rhythms that affect these urges.

Visperad, Karom, Chi405 and 5 others like this.
  9. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

10. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

It is weekly cycle since we have trained our happy hormones to be rewarded on specific days. This is how you can tell the difference between daily and weekly fapper. When I used to do pmo daily I would hardly go beyond 3 days

Visperad, Chi405, Karom and 5 others like this.
  11. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

8 days completed!

Visperad, Chi405, Karom and 8 others like this.
  12. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Glad that you liked it :)
    I'm excited to see your work ;)
    I'll apply your advice, drawing and doing in activity that requires some physical effort/concentration might help into controling urges.
    Keep doing and practicing, practice makes perfect.

Thanks for sharing that technique, it's worth trying. I feel more energy too,... in the first weeks life hits me hard,... This is my actual state, i feel down,....i waste too much time. I hate being unproductive and lazy, but sometimes it can't be helped... gotta be careful, i don't want to relapse again.

Keep going, let's beat our demons :)

Visperad, Chi405, Karom and 4 others like this.
  13. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

I've changed my diet. Not like it was terrible before but.. I've tried vegan for a while or mostly vegetarian. But it didn't work for me so now I will do a complete switch-over to High Fat / High Protein -Low-Carb-diet because nothing makes me feel better or healthier and it has worked for humanity for thousands of years, so. Why not. I also eat herbs and certain vegetables. When I eat carbs or sugary stuff my bloodsugar always gets out of balance but now I can go all day without any bloodsugar changes and dispite my previous relapse I feel good right now. I'm not going to talk down people who are vegan, you do you. If it works for vegans that's great. But I must say I'm surprised how much better this diet is for me. My skin also looks better dispite previous relapses.

One of the herbs that I take is the chinese He Shou Wu or "Fo-Ti". It contains lots of Zinc and Zinc is essential for male health and testosterone production. This herb is anti-inflammatory. Look it up. It's one of my favorites, it's good when energy levels are low and or when you're having lower back pain, I think.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    Visperad, Chi405, bromor and 3 others like this.
  14. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Thanks man! I want to practice more and I'm looking forward to it.

Since my 124 day streak I've relapse every 5th day. But this time, I'm done with it and I'm going to walk over that 5th day threshold like it's nothing. I miss that feeling that I had around day 45 feeling like a "king".
    I also miss working out.. I was in such a good shape around 2019, I was "ripped". My goal is to get there again. The thing is that I started working out 4 moths ago but had an injury (lateral epicondylitis or, "tennis elbow" - on each arm). But it's starting to heal. It hurts like hell.

Visperad, Chi405, Karom and 3 others like this.
  15. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

This is similar to my struggle, loop of relapses, but you can do it, you reached greatness, you can do it again i believe in you, do it and never look back ;)

I was in a good shape too before the pandamic lol i workout too but they closed gyms where i live, so baf luck for me lol.

Life looks very boring, unstable and lonely with the actual shaos, open, close, vaccination, climate changes,.... Life certainly looks much darker, but there is always hope. :)

Visperad, Chi405, Karom and 2 others like this.
  16. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 4/90. Crazy how much better you feel after a few days. It's a cycle I'm used to. Relapse, feel like crap, start to feel better, get overconfident and relapse. The trick this time is to avoid the relapse! If I've made 90 before I can do it again. It damn won't be easy, but nothing important comes easy!

MHero, Visperad, Chi405 and 7 others like this.
  17. Haven't checked in for awhile, but still on track. 39/90.

MHero, Visperad, Chi405 and 6 others like this.
  18. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut