1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

2. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

3. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

4. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

5. Thanks for the encouragement!:). You are doing well too!

squaric acid and Jefe Rojo like this.
  6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

467/730 days no PMO, semen retention

7. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

8. modern milarepa

467 days SR
    39 days no sex

Making choices and moving forward

Gym:I just came back from the gym, I trained weights again I took 10 days off to do some yoga and let the body heal from heavy lifts.

I went and this beautiful girl was there, we have been talking lately, she is sweet but very young 18 y.o. But still I gave her a kiss. Then back to heavy training, chest and biceps I finished in 40 min. Then back to kissing haha.

Sleep: I just started going to bed at 8pm, it's doing wanders I wake up full of energy.

Girls: Right now I still have to choose which girl will be my girlfriend. I would like it to be the girl at the gym. Even do it's not the best choice because she needs to grow up a bit and be more mature.

There's also this girl who is studying to be a physician and is very sweet, smart and has the body of a fitness model one of the best bodies I've ever seen. But I just feel myself better with the girl at the gym. My heart goes for her.

I'll have to think about it later, I have to see how the girls evolve in these days before making a final choice. We have been clear that we are just friends and we are just starting to know each other, so I don't hurt any of the girls.

Study: Right now I'm more focus and have little distractions, after finishing writing this I'll be studying some gynecology to prepare my medical specialty exam next year.

Nofap: doing meditation, breathing exercises again and no screen time only to post in nofap. I'm keeping the streak and need to be more aware because I'm getting excited by kissing girls but no sex, that is why sleep, sense control and meditation are key to avoid specially wet dreams for the overstimulation.

9. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

18/200

It's crazy how time flies when PMO isn't something to be looked forward to, and instead is something that can only be seen in the "rearview mirror".

10. justapadawan

justapadawan Fapstronaut

0/89
    Finally reached the double digits milestone. It's been a while since last time. Got overconfident and relapsed again.
    I must remember that, whatever empowering and misleading thoughts my mind can create, I am not in control of this addiction.

I am not in control, and every time I relapse, I feel really bad. I was having very productive days, and today I was once again that unmotivated, guilty, foggy mess. I must remember this. I need to.

11. squaric acid

squaric acid Fapstronaut

3/15
    Trying to be productive and avoiding distractions like Youtube and stuff.

Targaryenn, Jefe Rojo and LongWayToGo like this.
  12. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

13. modern milarepa

14. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

15. Yesterday, I had relapsed again. But I am posting it today. In next 1 hour it will be 1 day free of PMO.
    1/207