1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

2. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

3. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

4. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

5. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

10/145 (2022)
    no p-subs, no sex
    [​IMG]

6. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Rank 1/7 yesterday
    Rank 2/7 today

7. LaUrss

LaUrss Fapstronaut

Day 9- Padawan. Feeling great, my energy levels are increasing again. I have stopped to scroll on instagram as , always there are naked girls, it has helped me to live more in reality. [​IMG]

8. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

467 days SR
    39 days no sex

Making choices and moving forward

Gym:I just came back from the gym, I trained weights again I took 10 days off to do some yoga and let the body heal from heavy lifts.

I went and this beautiful girl was there, we have been talking lately, she is sweet but very young 18 y.o. But still I gave her a kiss. Then back to heavy training, chest and biceps I finished in 40 min. Then back to kissing haha.

Sleep: I just started going to bed at 8pm, it's doing wanders I wake up full of energy.

Girls: Right now I still have to choose which girl will be my girlfriend. I would like it to be the girl at the gym. Even do it's not the best choice because she needs to grow up a bit and be more mature.

There's also this girl who is studying to be a physician and is very sweet, smart and has the body of a fitness model one of the best bodies I've ever seen. But I just feel myself better with the girl at the gym. My heart goes for her.

I'll have to think about it later, I have to see how the girls evolve in these days before making a final choice. We have been clear that we are just friends and we are just starting to know each other, so I don't hurt any of the girls.

Study: Right now I'm more focus and have little distractions, after finishing writing this I'll be studying some gynecology to prepare my medical specialty exam next year.

Nofap: doing meditation, breathing exercises again and no screen time only to post in nofap. I'm keeping the streak and need to be more aware because I'm getting excited by kissing girls but no sex, that is why sleep, sense control and meditation are key to avoid specially wet dreams for the overstimulation.

iamking7777, LaUrss and Dovahkin101 like this.
  9. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

i am interested in joining ! thanks !

10. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

Day 0. I like the saying that it's a marathon not a sprint. I just expect too much and pressure myself into getting over this in one go. It's just not being realistic. I need to learn more about my habits, get healthier habits and learn manage my anxiety better.

11. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

12. modern milarepa

13. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

14. Squiddy

Squiddy Fapstronaut

15. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

16. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

17. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

18. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

19. modern milarepa

468 SR

jealous girl, 1am

Sleep:I woke up at 1am, great time to study and meditate.

Gym & girls: leg day, heavy weights day. The girl I'm kind of dating was there she saw me talking to this other girl and got jealous, we were just talking. It was funny. She bit on the arm really hard because of it, that was funny and a bit painful.

Yesterday I talked about sex to the girl I'm seeing the gym girl, she only had sex once. I told her there is no rush and we'll do it when she's ready, she blushed when I said this. With girls it's always better to not rush things, almost waiting for them to tell you to escalate intimacy. Even if we never do it, I don't mind, I've come to enjoy her company and being friends with her or any other girl without sex. I had so much sex in my life, that really is not an issue anymore. I could live happy with or without it.

Study: very focus, waking up and studying at 1am it's really good. I think I'll keep doing this.

Nofap: little to none screen time, sense control, meditation and breathing exercises. No urges or anything like it.

moliver_xxii likes this.