1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

469 days no PMO, semen retention

2. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 14

Doing my best to stay positive. I woke up with depression today, but I have to stay strong.

4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Wise words, my friend.

5. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

I don't know whether your depressed cause of emotional reasons or because of one of the side affect of NoFap where because of a lack of dopamine where you fell like you can't enjoy yourself anymore it's called flatline. Never Worry. It is during flatline where your doubts appear. You must keep your head cool relapsing is never a option no matter what your going through whether it emotional or physical you can never give in you can surpass the expectation your doubts tell you you'll show how much you improved and how far you come. I know you can Z warrior!!!
    [​IMG]

Chi405, Rihard Wagner, MJ93 and 3 others like this.
  6. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

7. Day 11

edit: I got way too comfortable with the progress and slipped up. I'm better than this, and with each fail I learn a little bit more.

Day zero

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2021
    Chi405, Rihard Wagner, MJ93 and 4 others like this.
  8. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

9. Haha, thank you for sharing.

Chi405, Rihard Wagner, MJ93 and 2 others like this.
  10. jago_

jago_ Fapstronaut

11. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Day 11

No urges
    Eating healthy
    doing good
    School is tomorrow and I'm all prepared
    Saturday will be my birthday
    RN I'm alone so I might go ahead and train
    Today I've been getting back on my artistic side which is heavily dragon ball drew some eyes, noses, mouths, and body shape.
    So far feeling happy and productive see you tomorrow Z Warriors!!!
    [​IMG]

jago_, Chi405, Rihard Wagner and 4 others like this.
  12. Day 11 PMOS

I've lowered carbs and I'm doing Sattvic, Vegan low carb now. I designed a routine so I can workout in the mornings and have time at night to do meditatio nand study.

Basically trying to do Calisthenics 3 days a week with one day of physical therapy maintenance and ancillary work like neck/traps/calves. 'When you're talking about fighting, as it is, with no rules, well then, baby you'd better train every part of your body! Otherwise hire a bodyguard.' -Bruce Lee

Right now It's all about commitment to not touching girls except for a handshake at work if they offer one.

[​IMG]

I figure I'll either just be celibate for life like Pema Chodron. Or After 6 months plus of PMOS I'll try dating. The girl who was trying to sleep with me is working with a female therapist. It's kinda too bad because she was like good money consistent client. But it's probably for the best that temptation is being removed for me.

jago_, Chi405, Rihard Wagner and 3 others like this.
  13. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

469 SR
    41 days no sex

Dopamine detox

Sleep: 3/30 days waking up at 1am challenge.
    This type of sleep schedule has improved my focus and general performance. But I'll sleep more early today and will start an agressive dopamine detox, no screen time only to write here, this helped me in the past to sleep better. This is the main reason I'm doing the detox.

Gym: back day and helped a girl to do a headstand, she did it in the first try.

Girls: no new girls today finally haha. The gym girl I'm seeing started classes at the university so I didn't see her today. She says she misses me and wants me to kiss her. She looks a bit clingy and likes to text a lot. Let's see how to handle it or if she changes. But still is so different from the latests girls I was dating they didn't talk at all, I had to guess all their thoughts, almost like a wizard. This girl is a break from the almost autistic girls I was dating lately. Even do it's fun and you learn from every girl you date, they open your mind and you gain big amounts of patience, tolerance and not being judgmental to people.

Study: it's going great, the intensity and focus is there, no distractions.

Nofap:
    Meditation: 4 meditations of 30min to 1hr. This helps me to rebalance myself and improve sleep quality.
    Breathing exercises : 20 min
    Yoga: after training and before going to bed

Pema, jago_, Chi405 and 6 others like this.
  14. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I became aware of it, but thank you.

I won't let PMO or depression take me down like before. We are warriors. Let's keep on fighting for freedom.

15. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

16. darkenedverse

Power is developing

17. darkenedverse

You are strong. That never changes.

18. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

I'm in

I have created a war mode NoFap game. Check my signature to join the war.