1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

2. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Checking in Z Warriors see you later today.

3. Rihard Wagner

Rihard Wagner Fapstronaut

4. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

5. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Thank you. And yes, I agree.

6. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 15.

I finally reached the rank of Elite Warrior!

7. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

Day 4! Transmute the energy brothers!

8. Day 12 PMOS

I AM ANGRY!

[​IMG]

And it's a good thing! I'm readying the Wisdom of the Enneagram and it's awesome. They're saying my personality type often lacks self identity is great at being non judgemental wanting to help and letting people be. But horrible about represseing and also we repress our anger.

That getting in touch with the anger in a controlled way is the best thing for me to be burning out the impurity of inertia. And essentially just stalling numbing out trying to hide fmor the world in whatever this or that thing.

I'm basically just feeling okay with my anger right now and that makes me happy. Like I can finally use my anger to protect myself when necessary. :) <3

I'm eating a vegan bowl. It has carbs and salt and oil but whatever it's still vegan I can cheat meal sometimes

Uhhhh I'm trying to last tille the end of the month so I can take a week off during my birthday Sept 1st. I'm gonna be 33.

I worked my but off and I'm finally living my life. A lot more than before when I was addicted to marijuana and video games and PMO. I'm currently clean of all those things. Substances 2.5+ years Gaming 1.5+ years. I also stopped popping pimples that may arise and have meditated daily for over a year.

I did a 1.5 hr Bikram Yoga class. Keeping the yoga and letting go the rapist tendencies (haha? too soon?)

Not gonna do anything but read books and meditate the rest of my day. Ah maybe I'll watch an episode of DBZ love that show. agh.

Bad vegeta's so tough. 'You're trash I'm gonna come back and kill you all.'

Been wanting to checkout Vampire Reign I've drawn a couple pics of it I'm proud of. But am hesitant to show them here because I don't want to make my brothers stumble. They are pictures of vampire girls. Arguably the hottest type of girl.

9. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

470 days SR
    42 days no sex

A bit tired
    Sleep
    : Woke up at 2am.
    Gym & girls: rest day /yoga. A girl at the gym very attractive told me to give her a neck massage, which I did. The girl I'm seeing at the gym I told her yesterday that we're just friends, she kind of likes to talk a lot and doesn't want to see me outside the gym, she wants to know me better before moving things further this looks like she wants to control the relationship so I put a break on it and used the friend card, I'm surprised she texted me good morning today and gave me a kiss today at the gym.

Yesterday a fitness model I dated past weekend texted me 6 minutes after I told the gym girl we were just friends. I honestly forgot about her, we didn't talk since then. We almost had sex that day.

I always back off a little after being intimate with a girl, even do everything varies on each case, usually when I get intimate with a girl that is the moment I stop chasing I wait for them to text me first, to be more into me, girls need that, for you to be a bit of a challenge, even do I do it naturally I don't play games I simply back off a bit.

She seems to be really into me, I think probably I'll be with her some months because she's leaving the country.

The gym girl, I don't see any certainty with her so I'll simply will roll slow with her. The girl I gave a massage today we've been talking lately and I'm considering her too, she's very attractive too but there's something I don't like about her I'm not sure what it is.

There's some other girls but it's not certain so I don't want to mention it. I'm still waiting for the right girl, so no rush.

Study: really hard almost non stop, I didn't meditate too much today and added cold showers. I'm feeling a bit tired.

10. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Day 12
    Today was the first day of high school and it was awesome all the teachers are nice and I got to introduce myself in all of my classes I was already know for being really good at presentation and making people laugh but now thanks to my new and improved confidence I got the entire class dying of laughter.
    Ate pretty good food Turkey and cheese sandwich with cucumber on the side my drink was green apple G Fuel.
    Gonna exercise after this.
    My friend is coming over soon to play some DBZ fighting games and jump force.
    That's all for today Z Warriors See You Tomorrow!!!
    [​IMG]

11. Day 1 out of the way. Back at it.

12. Day 0.
    Sorry fellow Saiyans I messed up again. But I won't give up. I will get better and stronger for sure. I have got to 80+ days before I will do it again.

13. my willpower

my willpower Fapstronaut

14. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

15. darkenedverse

Keep adapting...You are learning how to persist, You need consistency and persistency to make it through.

my willpower, LeviHS, MJ93 and 2 others like this.
  16. darkenedverse

You found motivation and turned into momentum. Keep that fire growing!

MJ93, Chi405 and Rihard Wagner like this.
  17. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Day 1

I have created a war mode NoFap game. Check my signature to join the war.

18. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Have been gone for too long my brothers. Looking forward to seeing those big streaks of yours and building mine once more.

Day 1 - Low Class Warrior.