1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

2. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

13/12 days of semen retention.

I'm officially in the best place I've ever been in terms of rebooting.

3. modern milarepa

470 days SR
    42 days no sex

A bit tired
    Sleep
    : Woke up at 2am.
    Gym & girls: rest day /yoga. A girl at the gym very attractive told me to give her a neck massage, which I did. The girl I'm seeing at the gym I told her yesterday that we're just friends, she kind of likes to talk a lot and doesn't want to see me outside the gym, she wants to know me better before moving things further this looks like she wants to control the relationship so I put a break on it and used the friend card, I'm surprised she texted me good morning today and gave me a kiss today at the gym.

Yesterday a fitness model I dated past weekend texted me 6 minutes after I told the gym girl we were just friends. I honestly forgot about her, we didn't talk since then. We almost had sex that day.

I always back off a little after being intimate with a girl, even do everything varies on each case, usually when I get intimate with a girl that is the moment I stop chasing I wait for them to text me first, to be more into me, girls need that, for you to be a bit of a challenge, even do I do it naturally I don't play games I simply back off a bit.

She seems to be really into me, I think probably I'll be with her some months because she's leaving the country.

The gym girl, I don't see any certainty with her so I'll simply will roll slow with her. The girl I gave a massage today we've been talking lately and I'm considering her too, she's very attractive too but there's something I don't like about her I'm not sure what it is.

There's some other girls but it's not certain so I don't want to mention it. I'm still waiting for the right girl, so no rush.

Study: really hard almost non stop, I didn't meditate too much today and added cold showers. I'm feeling a bit tired.

Jefe Rojo and LongWayToGo like this.
  4. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

21/100

Every day is a struggle if you let it be. Control the mind, control your actions, and you will control the outcome. Many times it's as simple as that.

5. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

6. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

21/21... I've matched my streak! Looking forward to beating it and completing this challenge tomorrow.

7. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

202/150

I’m more determined than ever.

8. modern milarepa

471/730 days no PMO, semen retention

9. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

10. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

14/12 days, I'm about to sleep and go on to day 15.

leu the warrior and LongWayToGo like this.
  11. modern milarepa

471 days SR
    43 days no sex

Murder

This fitness model I dated past weekend texted me yesterday to meet up again I told her I'll give her a "massage" she agreed to meet up in a motel.

She just texted me telling me she can't make it, one of her staff members, her father owns three gyms, a trainer was murdered outside the gym. So she needs to do something at the gym.

She hasn't told me, but I believed the trainer was screwing around with a married girl at the gym that's why he was murdered.

I don't feel like having sex today, so I told her to meet some other day, I used the excuse of she having to deal with that problem to not see her. We'll probably have to see each other at night today and I prefer sleeping early than having sex.

LongWayToGo likes this.
  12. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

22/21... There we go, streak beat. I feel a little hollow about it right now, but whatever. Loftier goals lie ahead.

13. modern milarepa

472 days no PMO, semen retention

14. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

15/12 days, I'm aiming for day 30, hope I get there.

15. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

15/12 - objective: 30 days!

16. modern milarepa

472 days SR
    44 days no sex

Sex and semen retention are the easy part

Today I did some yoga with a girl at the gym, she told me she noticed another girl at the gym is into me. I think she is but I pretended I didn't realiced it.

I saw the other girl on my way home.
    Girls bro, sex and semen retention are so easy compare to deal with girls, but understanding girls, dealing with their egos and emotions that is the hard part it's insane sometimes you need to be 100% to not be crushed or affected by a girls mind.

Sex that is the easy part.

17. Day 6th:
    I visited the Gastroenterologist and based on the test, it is confirmed that I am infected with H Pylori. I need to really take my medicines (antibiotics, antacids, gut friendly bacteria in powdered form, etc) on time for next 2 weeks and so on.