1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You'll never masturbate again after this

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Josh909392, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Josh909392

Josh909392 Fapstronaut

Masturbation is the number one destroyer of men in this generation. It starts out as sweet and pleasurable, but is truly just a silent killer. A man will never reach his true potential, or his full manly prowess, if he is nurturing this habit. There are too many ways masturbation drains you, and slowly kills you. Infact, it is better to starve yourself everyday, than to masturbate everyday. This 1minute video shows many of the things people suffer because of masturbation, and I'm sure you'll run away from masturbation for life after watching it. But evenso, the stuff in the video are just a small fraction of the damages masturbation does to a man.

2. oe123

oe123 Fapstronaut

Thanks for showing us this video. Me myself had to see this because now I know that excess masterbation is only damaging myself more than helping. I have had the chaser affect for about 2 months now and I can’t seem to get out of it following a streak of 62 days.

3. Saiba Sakaki

Saiba Sakaki Fapstronaut

This is very helpful. Thanks bro

AuwL0ng likes this.
  4. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

I completely agree. Haven’t watched the video yet, but it’s obvious to me at this point in my life that masturbation and sexual obsession has caused the utmost turmoil in my life. It is actually the source of most problems men face. Can you imagine a world where every man never masturbated and was disciplined sexually? Wow.

AuwL0ng and Drambuie like this.
  5. that world would be nice no world hunger or climate issues. The technology will be higher too maybe even flying cars.
    All this and more can happen when we focus on things other than sex.

LaUrss and Blessedby TheMostHigh like this.
  6. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

I agree with the concepts of the video you shared, but the video itself is really poorly put together. The emphasis of showing someone who is physically fit vs someone who is out of shape, or anorexic like Christian Bale in the last photo, is quite limiting to what semen retention is.

Melkhiresa likes this.
  7. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

Yeah it’s a really stupid video