1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Man explains what we are in 7 seconds

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by skaterdrew, Aug 15, 2021.

1. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

But how did we get here? With all the conditions needed for a sustained universe, solar system, and planet to live on and all the global conditions for life and all the conditions needed for food and all the conditions for the human body to function and interrelate as it does internally, and for all these conditions (and much more) to merge at the same time, and also the factor of existence itself, all of this is mathematically impossible to happen by mere chance alone - actually, every separate condition mentioned is mathematically impossible to happen by mere chance alone. Even just the human foot, over which Da Vinci shed tears when recognizing its engineering complexity, workings, and artistry, is mathematically impossible to happen by mere chance alone. Hence, if there's some other intelligent factor other than chance that brought these things about, then the video recklessly falls short in failing to ask many other questions, which give more meaning to human existence than the film pretends does not exist and over-trivializes. Just saying.

3. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

The big bang theory is a rehash of the teachings of the kabbalah which is satanic in origin. Occultism has simply been rebranded as "science". This is part of their one world religion they want everyone to be in.

This is why 90% of the science community are atheists which is a strong position to take against something you're not certain of, they try their hardest to deny God and lead people astray.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  4. You do realise that the same argument works on theists too!

5. This is wrong.

The Passenger likes this.
  6. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

True, I guess you can't be completely certain but I'm leaning towards there being a God and seeing the opposition towards that idea only makes me more certain in my belief.

ermia likes this.
  7. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

Yeah I think the most likely outcome is we are these little tiny finite beings. We will live for a brief moment of cosmic time, so a miniscule amount of time compared to the earth and universe. Then when we die we will simply be nothing, and we will never know the exact answer of how everything came to be.

I think that is the most likely outcome.

8. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

That’s most likely? Have you ever heard of near death experiences... the bible maybe? Anything supernatural ever happened on earth? It’s pretty obvious that it’s *most likely* that we are in fact infinite, in that we have a soul of eternal life, and our soul is simply occupying this body for the time being.

PermRB likes this.
  9. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

He is right, but also he is wrong though, we are that, but also that's not just what there is to it.

Ravi03 likes this.
  10. М.К.Ка

М.К.Ка Fapstronaut

Train by day Joe Rogan experience by night all day:)

11. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Scientists do not believe that any of the things you mention happen by 'chance', but inevitable results of the scientific laws that govern the universe. In particular, evolution does not happen by 'chance', but by a kind of 'natural design'. Everything in nature is perfectly designed for its need because of evolution, not in spite of it.

The enormous number of galactic bodies with no (traces of) life on whatsoever put to rest the argument that the conditions needed for life are very specific, and therefore statistically improbable. one in a million billion that a planet has the perfect conditions for life to develop? Well there are a million billion planets out there that are nothing but bare rock, ice or poisonous gas. It isn't by chance that we live on the one that is perfect - on any other one we wouldn't be living at all.

I am a Christian, but I don't believe that science is some kind of conspiracy.

Ravi03 and Melkhiresa like this.
  12. TheWigglesSentToSpace

TheWigglesSentToSpace Fapstronaut

13. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I never referred to scientists, and what scientists may believe is irrelevant. Science isn't based on any scientist's personal belief or faith - even in science. I also do not discredit science, by the way - I work in the very field, and there are honest and dishonest scientists. I was referring to what mathematicians can and do demonstrate from the laws of probability - it isn't my opinion or belief. It is so mathematically improbable that all the things I mentioned happened by chance alone - the probability that it happened by chance is so high that it amounts to zero probability. It lends itself to an intelligent design and designer (the best rational scientific argument to date), and yes, this design can later evolve with natural selection - that aspect of evolution.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  14. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Lol you're a christian yet you believe in galaxies, space and evolution? The bible says the earth is flat, it seems you drank the kool-aid bro.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  15. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

The Big Bang and genetics were both created by a Catholic priest and monk, respectively. The only contribution atheists have made to society is Rick and Morty, Funkopop, and Marvel movies— and even that’s debatable.

16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

And millions of deaths through godless communism, dont forget about that.

FirefromAbove likes this.
  17. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

This too.

18. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

Nah bro, go back to my comment above, the big bang is occult teachings from the kabbalah which has jewish roots but is older.

Jesus said to "watch out for those who call themselves jews and are not, but are the synogague of satan".

Today these same people have gained control over all institutions of society, so they teach this satanic stuff to children in school.

19. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Could you provide me the text where this is proclaimed in the kaballah or any text similar to it?

I’m genuinely curious

20. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]