1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Embarrassing ejaculation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by rishi123, Aug 15, 2021.

1. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

Today I had gone for ayurvedic massage... I had been many times earlier to massage, but never faced situation like this...

When men are doing back massage for me, my penis crushed towards table, and I had ejaculated in between massage.... It was so embarassing, that I can't enjoy rear of massage......
    I felt ashamed....

Moatasem, Melkhiresa and +TenPercent like this.
  2. Your body reacted ... Some incidents we can't control. Hands are hands and the touch can provoke body reactions that are totally normal. I understand the situation was embarrassing for it was at a decent place from what I read. On the other hand be happy that your body is healthy and just doing fine. No one got harmed, no one got killed :)

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. Same thing has happened to me.

only difference is that the massage therapist was female and I was on my back.

that was really humiliating!

and I made a really big mess :oops:

but she never said anything. And, as hard as it was, I went back and had 10 or 15 massages with the same person … and never ejaculated again

Supination and Melkhiresa like this.
  4. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

Great..... Even they they don't know that I had ejaculated, but I admitted to owner of spa who is a lady, that I ejaculated...... And will remove certain massages from next time... She said ok... And informed she will inform men to put less pressure on me......

+TenPercent likes this.
  5. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

Thank you for support.... The worst thing is not able to enjoy rest of massage, becoz of regret of ejaculation...... Body and feeble mind... Hated myself... But will work further to strengthen them

6. Yeah, hard to enjoy rest of massage when something unwanted happens. Seems that owner knows this can happen as she reacted understandingly.

+TenPercent likes this.
  7. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

I would stay off massages and spend on something else.

8. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I couldn't go on a massage if horny, out of the question. Looks way too dangerous.

I've read on some website that they actually ask for men to masturbate before massage to avoid this. Kinda defeat the purpose of nofap.

Just so no one is confused: this is something I am asking you to do. Listen, to be real, clients do ejaculate during appointments and these are the incidents a therapist retraces in his or her mind over and over for eternity. We think: was there anything that could have prevented this? To my fellow therapists: please remember that if this happens during one of your services, it was not your fault.

Clients: keep in mind that in the event that you do finish before your session finishes, your therapist isn't going to be able to erase this incident from his or her mind... ever. And generally, the standard protocol is for the client to be banned from returning to the spa ever again. And this probably goes without saying: everyone at the front desk will look at you like a creep as you weasel your way out the front door.

Moatasem and +TenPercent like this.
  9. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

i got massaged many times earlier , but never ejaculated......this happened because i'm using ashwagandha medicines and it had raised testosterone levels and also i'm stressed that day............now after this incident, i had another massage, and i was safe this time, as i dint use aswagandha tablets and also could divert my thoughts during massage.