1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

share your attraction stories

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Aug 16, 2021.

1. do you have any ... pls do post so that to motivate new fapstronauts who have recently joined this journey :)

2. Sorry , i don't have any attraction stories . But i would like to add this point . Never chase women , or don't do your semen retention for getting girl's , instead work on improving yourselves . Women will naturally follows you . it's a law of the nature . "Don't follow women let them follow you" Thank you.

3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Do nofap for you. not for getting attraction from woman.

History.. went to a weding party. I wasn't in my best shape but was really happy and euphoric because one of my best friends was getting married. At the time I was single but looking to get my shit together so dating wasn't and option for me. So at the party I just let myselve go and have a lot of fun, dancing, talking etc.
    I really had a blast that party. Also notice that two woman were all over me. They put themselve in my orbit while dancing really close to me and looking at me in hopes I talk to them or ask them to dance. It was so obvious, when a woman like you she is going to let you know so you can go and talk to them. Both were cute but I wasn't interested in woman so I just did nothing. Had an amazing nigth.

Bottom line.. just be the best version you can be and show yourselve to the world. Woman that find you attractive are going to be naturally drawn to you and will put themselves in your orbit, do something to catch your attention in hopes you like them too enough to go and talk to them.
    I was all ver the place having fun and totally ignored the woman in the party, that's attractive for woman. Is totally diferent from the guy that is all the party hitting on woman. Woman can tell he is desperate to get laid. Man that have plenty of woman, generally don't need to chase them. He just wait for them to chase him.

brahmacarya likes this.
  4. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

When I don't MO for a while, my wife is more attracted to me. That's all.

5. EyesWideOpen

EyesWideOpen Fapstronaut

This sounds like seeking behavior, looking for a dopamine hit by reading others' stories.

FearMyDiscipline likes this.