1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I dealt with a very frustrating situation with no PMO whatsoever!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by like2throw, Aug 17, 2021.

1. like2throw

like2throw Fapstronaut

This is such a big deal to me

In the past, I have PMO'd after a frustrating situation but now that I'm on NoFap I just dealt with it by doing what I can to deal with the situation/person and letting that be as I cannot do anything more and need to wait for the results of my actions. I've accepted this and now I'm moved on! No PMO! In the past, I totally would have!

2. like2throw

like2throw Fapstronaut

Another bad situation happened. Feel bad but still no desire to PMO so that's good

3. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Good on you. That just goes to show its truly an empty, non-fulfilling cope. Keep these wins in mind the next time you want to pmo as a stress relief as proof that you can get through it no matter how tempting it feels. David goggins calls this the cookie jar.

like2throw likes this.
  4. like2throw

like2throw Fapstronaut

Thanks! I will definitely try to remember this for next time. I actually have some mixed feelings now, not in terms of PMO but those frustrating situations (had to end up calling the police) led me to have a mini meltdown yesterday but the good thing was that I still did not PMO!