1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. MichaelGuadalupe

MichaelGuadalupe Fapstronaut

And I've already re-lapsed. I got performance anxiety about a new job I will be starting and instead of making steps to get me more prepared for the job, I started searching images and.... the rest is history.

Day 0/115 (longest streak broken 7/14/21)

2. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

I understand you. I once was really anxious because I had a job interview the next day and relapsed. After relapsing I felt so pathetic and worthless that did not go to the interview.

LongWayToGo and Karom like this.
  3. leu the warrior

4. Day 3 of 67 Survived 3 days without any major hiccups! I now feel comfortable to say I will crush my longest streak again! The first 3 days are usually the hardest for me.

leu the warrior and LongWayToGo like this.
  5. This is really good advice! It is so true that I can't even refute anything!

leu the warrior and LongWayToGo like this.
  6. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

20/12 days, yeah I only got 10 days left before I reach day 30, aslong as I don't bug out and start breaking my rules, I'm not going to relapse.

7. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

8. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

477/730 days no PMO, semen retention

Karom and leu the warrior like this.
  9. This is what brain fog looks like. You should be willing to steer yourself through this to see the other side clearly. Everyday you are going to have two choices:
    1. Act to improve yourself
    2. Don't do 1

I definitely resonate with this. But life can't go on like the present, we must change, as it is the only constant.

Karom likes this.
  10. modern milarepa

Current streak: 476 days no PMO, semen retention

This is an advice that my father a real tantric master told me yesterday

“First of all recognize the illusion of this world, the materiality and mundanity of women in general, you need to have clear concepts about the deceit of the material life so this way you find the motivation to search the inner life which is what is really truthful."

Women in general love their egos, that is why it's so hard to find a good girl because a girl is how you meet her she won't change.

For me more than doing long semen retention streaks, living without sex, living as a monk, long hours of meditation, fasting, doing medical school, the most hard thing in my life has been to see a woman for what she really is, without lust blinding my sight.

Conclusion: if you can see a woman without lust for what she really is then you have taken the veil of illusion, you have become a bit more wise, free and a less confused. This is a step further to liberation.

11. 2/207:

Today I did something that made me come out of my comfort zone a bit. I rejected the offer to join my old project (worked there for close to 2 years) again.

My negative mindset was still willing to join the old project, but a really helpful Senior Manager made me understand it is not good for me in the long turn, to really do the same thing again and again. This will later make me cringe about my situation later, that I am not learning new things. And the fault will be mine, if I don't accept CHANGE and GROW.

Right now, I am a free resource in my organization and will be looking for new opportunity. This will make me meet new people, learn new processes, learn new skills. And all that is going to make me a little more versatile than I am today, little more future ready and little less stupid :p

12. modern milarepa

447 days SR
    48 days no sex

Girls: yesterday the girl I was seeing at the gym,sensed I wanted to be just friends and somehow end up telling me she wanted to be just friends too. Thank goodness I didn’t have to tell her, she even cried.

Why I don’t masturbate or ejaculate
    One of the main reasons I don’t masturbate is that when I do I feel I’ve been defeated by lust, I lose my face to women, I need to be in a high place energetically and psychologically to deal with women and life in general, if I gave in to pleasure it means women have the power of sex over me, I become inferior to their superior sexual power, which they already have, women according to eastern teachings have ten times more sexual energy than men and most of them can easily live without sex or masturbation for years or have sex for hours or days straight. I don’t like to be inferior to women this is a step prior to be dominated by a woman.

Also sexual energy is one of the most powerful forces we have if you lose it to PMO or being a sex machine you become weak and you need energy to do anything in life specially if you want to be a superior man.

I have dealt with so many beautiful and crazy girls, always trying to pick the most high quality one, I think a regular man will be crazy by now, traumatized or at least a little beat down because of this, I’ll be in such a bad place if I haven’t dealt with girls with a detached mind, seeing sex as meditation.

The moment I lose my streak it doesn’t mean just losing a streak which is just a number at the end of the day, it means that I’m in a mental state again in which appearances and pleasure cloud my thinking, not relapsing means a permanent fixed understanding of what sexual energy is.

Conclusion: NoFap needs to create a clear understanding of your sexuality and pleasure, aiming to destroy any relapses.

13. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

1/30

Starting again after roughly 24 days of no pmo, then I relapsed twice in the past week.

My schedule got extremely overwhelming, and I succumbed to the pressure, unfortunately.

I find whenever I relapse, it's always to the most shocking stuff. I felt so good for the past few weeks, and literally within a couple of days of pmo'ing I feel like I lost a ton of my will power and confidence.

Just taking it one day at a time, that's all I can ask for.

Karom likes this.
  14. MichaelGuadalupe

MichaelGuadalupe Fapstronaut

Day 0/115 (longest streak broken 7/14/21)

relapsed again

15. leu the warrior

Day 4/33

I had some urges yestersay but staying strong. I'll do my best this time.

LongWayToGo and Karom like this.
  16. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

21/12 days semen retention.
    Today is the day of an exam and I was nervous so that manifested in the morning as urges to hump the bed and touch myself lol, it was against my rules though so I resisted and managed to tame myself.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  17. modern milarepa

478/730 days no PMO, semen retention

18. 4/207:
    Not a productive day. Consumed movie, News, Quora and some YouTube content on a different device where YouTube is not blocked. I am not happy the way I spent my day. But to stay honest it is important to say the truth.