What's your favorite sound?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheWigglesSentToSpace, Aug 21, 2021.

1. TheWigglesSentToSpace

TheWigglesSentToSpace Fapstronaut

I like the sound of rain on the roof. Also the sound of a light breeze blowing through the trees.

2. TheWigglesSentToSpace

I don't think I've ever heard one of her songs.

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    (this is a joke lol pls no ban for homophobia)

Cirilla likes this.
  4. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

I find the sound of water to be therapeutic. So water from a lake, river, stream, the sea. It seems to be therapeutic. But this is actually proven. Being beside water from these sort of places is good for human health

CarP likes this.
  5. wind going through the forest
    it's relaxing but on like a whole new level

6. skaterdrew

skaterdrew Fapstronaut

The sound of rain is quite relaxing to. I actually like being inside while it is really bad weather outside, so heavy rain, wind, snow etc. I seem to like the feeling of looking out at it when I am inside.

CarP likes this.
  7. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

So i've always been into rock, alternative, prog, metal ect. bands and, one of my favorites is Tiamat. They did a cover of "born to die" check it out!:

Cirilla likes this.
  8. La voz con la Bendición de mi Madre y el sonido de las aves como despertador.

SickSicko likes this.
  9. TheWigglesSentToSpace

I listened to Serial Killer- enjoyed it, felt like it had some hip hop as well as classical influences. She definitely has a unique voice. I thought "wanna play you like a Game Boy" was the best line ever.

Cirilla likes this.
  10. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

The sound of train and gun