1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No sense of direction In life..

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sam30, Aug 22, 2021.

1. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Who feels like in life you don’t have have any sense of direction and you are just doing the same thing everyday. It feels like you just flow along like the river…

CarP likes this.
  2. yeah and honestly I like it
    life's just better when you're not chasing goals all the time

ANewFocus and The Passenger like this.
  3. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Flow along with the river for enough time and you may end up smashed against a rock like a draft.
    Find a direction, and if possible, use the flow of the river to your advantage.

Better? or easier?
    Is also a great recipe for a long term life of misery.

4. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

I have felt that way most of my life but outside of PMO I’ve built a good life that way.

5. Me!
    I don't feel like studying, I don't feel like eating, I don't feel like living.
    I feel a waste of space. And I feel powerless and helpless to change it.
    (I know my negative points, but I cannot turn them into positives, I am just too damn lazy and useless.)

pancakebaker99 likes this.
  6. damn bro you good?

7. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Start today. Make a list of positive changes today and start them.

8. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

It's a trap, when you don't have a goal, you feel like life is useless cause you don't have anything to work for, and when you have a goal, you feel like you are trapped, like you are doing slavery, every day working for a goal, you feel like you don't want to run behind any goal, you just want to relax, you will suddenly feel tempted to get freedom. A proper balance in all 36 dimensions of life is what we need, which in most cases isn't possible. Most people are suffering, even those rich people are lacking in some aspects like family or love.

pancakebaker99 and SuperBaowi like this.
  9. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

You are not lazy, you are just highly motivated to do nothing that doesn't catch your interest.

10. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

When I graduated high school I had absolutely no idea what to do, I was 18, today I'm 26 and I've learned who I am and what I want to do in the future.

11. Uff! I suppose that is one way to look at it.

GhostRider@11 likes this.
  12. I am not good. I am okay. :)

13. Quezatolah

Quezatolah Fapstronaut

That's because you're an atheist, having no sense of purpose for your existance will do that to you.

14. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

You are not lazy and useless