1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Hi everyone just checking in. I'm so sorry it's been a while now. I hope you all are doing ok. I'm still on track trying to be online only as much as necessary.

Let's stay firm and clean !

artifact, mukmewx, ctr and 2 others like this.
  2. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

Checking in. Another reset yesterday. Today is bright, and blue sky, and beautiful. I won't waste it. Be well everyone

mukmewx, ctr, daryl_zero and 2 others like this.
  3. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

4. ArdV

ArdV Fapstronaut

Hi all, I’m now on a camping place in France for two weeks already. With very slow internet which makes the strike so easy now! I’m afraid for returning home again in two days where the normal routine will continue, including the triggers to fall back again. Hopefully I can resist it!

artifact, mukmewx and Martial like this.
  5. SeekingEnergy

SeekingEnergy Fapstronaut

6. ariodante

ariodante Fapstronaut

Checking in. Day 18. Almost relapsed today and yesterday. It's often the thought about sex that can trigger things, or the feeling of stress. The craving is often strong and hard to control. I sometimes feel I can't stop it. I find it hard to replace it with something else. Any advice?

Paf-On, Martial and mukmewx like this.
  7. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

I do some push ups, and squats. usually helps the feeling go away. You could also go for a walk, and if still feel the urge, start jogging. I know these are simple but they work for me.

Paf-On, daryl_zero, Martial and 2 others like this.
  8. Ok, I will add you tonight. Welcome to the group!

Paf-On, daryl_zero, Martial and 2 others like this.
  9. ArdV

ArdV Fapstronaut

Thank you!

Paf-On and artifact like this.
  10. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

The last few days have been a breeze, almost too easy, it's really weird not having an urge all day, but I guess that's the goal. This is all uncharted territory for me, never even went a week without masturbating, now 19 days...it's unreal, I keep expecting to lose my mind or something, haha

Paf-On, Ik2, ArdV and 3 others like this.
  11. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

I felt very much the same two months ago (now on 74 days). Before I started, I thought it would be impossibly difficult to give up PMO, and so never made a serious attempt to. Two weeks in I was kind of amazed I had got so far. Maybe my age helped- being just the wrong side of 50 I felt it was now or never. This group has been a huge help too.

Be aware though that it doesn’t seem to be a linear thing and you’ll likely still experience significant urges from time to time. The good thing is the habit of resisting them seems to grow, like any other habit, with time.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    Paf-On, Ik2, ctr and 2 others like this.
  12. I had a reset the day before yesterday. I am very vulnerable to stress and getting that a lot with work at the moment. Anyway, onwards! One day at a time.

Paf-On, ctr, Ik2 and 3 others like this.
  13. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

14. ArdV

ArdV Fapstronaut

Yeah the same here. But I just came back from holiday in which it was really easy to stay from PM. But now I'm back home and I feel the same triggers as I had in an earlier stage. So, environment has so much influence on your mind and your daily routines are so much in your brains that it is hard to resist. But let's keep fighting of course ;-)

15. Checking in...had a few thoughts to use P but have resisted so far and now going away for 4 days so definitely won't use so being 10 days + is good for me at the moment

16. Fantastic life

Fantastic life Fapstronaut

Feeling greatful for support ...
    Strength to all of us ...

Paf-On, ctr, mukmewx and 2 others like this.
  17. daryl_zero

daryl_zero Fapstronaut

This has been a difficult week. I'm going to pivot to a new strategy next week, because what I've been doing this week has clearly not been working.

18. Ik2

Ik2 Fapstronaut

Sweet 10 days. But im also on vacation so maybe its not the same. I rarely get much further than 10-14 days so we shall see.

Paf-On, daryl_zero, ctr and 1 other person like this.
  19. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

saturday morning checkin

Paf-On likes this.
  20. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

Made love to my wife last night and I’m very satisfied with the results! The difference is amazing, I’m so happy I started this journey it’s a wonderful feeling to have all of my sexual energy devoted purely to my wife. No problem with libido or performance. Since I’m no PM, my count is still good right?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    Paf-On, Martial, daryl_zero and 2 others like this.