1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your typical lone weekend day?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheLightOne, Aug 21, 2021.

1. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

How do u spend friday night/saturday/sunday given no friends/gf available? Curious about stuff u guys do maybe u can inspire me. Im currently chiling at the hamac in park

CarP likes this.
  2. sleep a lot
    go for a run
    practise some of my hobbies
    go to a restaurant

SickSicko likes this.
  3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Ooh! o_O What's one of those?

4. Usually the end of Sunday is the worst, it's where I get loneliest, the rest of the weekend I spend playing...

5. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Most of my weekends are pretty quiet so I can relate...!

But last few months in particular I've made the effort to not waste a weekend. Typical stuff I'll do:

- go to an event I like (car events are good if you're into that, easy to strike up chats, but it can be anything, even sport or dance lessons which are social gold mines)
    - get takeaway lunch at local markets (again you're around people and at the very least can smile and make eye contact)
    - walk in nature (benefits of nature, and mild social contact with people)

The only times I regret a weekend lately is when I don't get outside for a whole day. I keep thinking of the 'rat park' experiment...

Sure, we may not have heaps of friends or a partner, but we can still have fun and be a part of our 'rat park' community. The more we get out there and belong, the more likely we are to meet our tribe of people, and potential partners.

6. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I may be wrong but I think he means one of this lovely things
    [​IMG]

TheLightOne likes this.
  7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Gotcha. Nice picture. :)

TheLightOne likes this.
  8. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

9. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Read some of the shit people come up with on Nofap DAT com

Other than that play vidya or go innawoods. Or work, I work a lot of weekends.

CarP likes this.