1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Virgin Guys after first sex...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ermia, Aug 21, 2021.

1. ermia

ermia Fapstronaut

HI,
    Please share your first sex and say your feeling about its.
    please tel your virgin age and then share your story about feeling about first sex without trigger As much as possible.
    thanks

2. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

If you're looking for your first intimate encounter with a lady, only get into it when you feel ready. Don't allow yourself to be pressured into throwing your virginity away on some whore just because 'macho culture' dictates you look gay/weak/unattractive if you don't. Your virginity is precious to you, and you'll only lose it once in your life - it's far better to give it to a girl who will treasure it, and give you hers in return, than some slut who'll treat it as just another notch on her bedpost.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  3. The wording. :D

4. I nearly lost mine to a girl who would have slept with a road cone. I was kinda flattered/surprised anybody would be into me, but glad I didn't go there... Maybe. It's hard to say. You live and learn - I overthink things and so don't live or learn enough!

ndaty, ermia and Vanquisher12 like this.
  5. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

The main thing is you didn't, and you can preserve it until you meet a girl more deserving of your love, i.e. one who has saved herself for you and will treasure your first time together like nothing else.

6. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Thirty one.

Wasn't much of a relationship. Met on PoF. Went on a few dates. She took the lead and initiated things. I was still full on into P and M at the time. Wasn't anything overly special. Definitely wasn't in the right mind for it. If I had said no it's possible I could have had a great friendship/relationship with her. Both of us had things we needed to work out. After a few times sleeping together I pulled away. Was a bit rough but I believe it was the best decision in the long run. I believe I did learn a lot of what not to do. Been dating another lady for a year now. Haven't slept with her yet as we decided to wait for marriage.

All said and done I'm physically not a virgin but I'm still virgin in a spiritual sense, if that makes sense. With the other woman I never actually committed myself to her. To put it bluntly, she was just a sex toy.

7. :emoji_open_mouth:
    I must be out of touch seriously with the new generation of women because I’m in my 40’s and I never knew women ‘took the lead’ when it comes to initiating sex with a man :emoji_fearful: :emoji_thinking::emoji_laughing:. Just the thought of unzipping a mans pants for him makes me feel sleazy!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2021
    Mission90 and Vanquisher12 like this.
  8. I was 18 with my then girlfriend (Now Ex fiancé), I was a virgin and she very much so was not, The effects of massive PMO still had a hold on me, I struggled to stay interested and aroused, took nearly 2 hours for me to finally reach O (Never been so tired before in my life). Looking back it was pretty lack luster and I regret it, I wish it would have been with the person I spent the rest of my life with but at the time I thought she was the one.

In conclusion don't give your virginity to a whore, she doesn't have to be a virgin but make sure it is special, make sure its in a nice situation, something special because you only get one chance to do it and you regret it later if you don't.

9. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Based on what she told me about incidents in her life I believe sex for her was a form of emotional medication. I just wasn't able to put these presumed pieces together until after the fact.

10. OhSoSlimey

OhSoSlimey New Fapstronaut

Very well said, I am currently a virgin, and the pressure to lose it sometimes is overwhelming...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2021
    Vanquisher12 likes this.
  11. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Was around 15yo. She was small, not too nice and had rash on her body. I had PIED so my penis was dead. My 1st experience was dreadfull indeed.

Than it was valley of darkess untill I found nofap and did it for months. Than I got into 1st longer relationship. Still with heavy PIED. Girl was patient and loving, waited month+ untill I was able to just remotely enter her. I was 33 years old...

I was still completelly damaged. 1st good sex was at around 36 yo with next long term gf after like 6 month of rebooting with her. That was nice.

Chris_Cactusblossom and ermia like this.
  12. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

13. Rowdy Sutton

Rowdy Sutton Fapstronaut

I was 17 or 18, I can't remember exactly. It was in a filthy hotel room while I was on vacation. The other person did it without my express permission, but I never said "no." I thought I would die a virgin, and when it finally happened, I thought so many things would change.

What I thought would happen:
    My depression would magically go away.
    I wouldn't be a nerd any more.
    I'd be an "alpha male." (Remember I was only 17 or 18 at the time)
    People would respect me more.
    I'd feel like more of an adult.

What actually happened:
    Absolutely nothing.

Koli Pratham, determined99 and ermia like this.