1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you put in a prepper kit?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Aug 24, 2021.

1. So you have the basics like multi tools, mre's, water purifiers, first aid kit, clothing, weapons, currency, building materials. Some people say stock up on silver and gold because the dollar will become useless but in reality what good does gold or silver really do anyone? I say stock up on real honey, it lasts forever and has medicinal properties, not to mention it is absolutely delicious.

CarP likes this.
  2. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

You are very wise to understand the importance of honey. Soon, it will be very scarce when all the bees die off. It’s a survival food humans have eaten for thousands of years.

CarP likes this.
  3. It is so sad how we will eventually lose it all, I day dream some times that I am a merchant hundreds of years ago and I sell honey, the people would be like what is that stuff? and I would be like the best thing youll ever come across!

Blessedby TheMostHigh likes this.
  4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

If the bees die out lack of honey will be the least of our problems.

First aid/medical gear, basic medicines (antibiotics, painkillers, bandages and splints, etc), tools, needles/threads. More than you need, as these are mainly to trade with.

5. What kind of foods would you store

6. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

What do you think about those food survival pails or tubs that have a shelf-life of 25 years? Everyone knows how food flies off the shelf in disasters and how distribution halts eve. I've recently invested in survival food to last my partner and me for many months. Ha!