1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

Keep marching, but also be cautious. Stray thoughts can catch you at vulnerable times (angry, sad, bored, or lonely, etc.)

Chi405 and Toni7 like this.
  2. darkenedverse

Appreciate it...It's been a journey

Continue onward, Warrior! You've got more legacy to build

3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

4. darkenedverse

I actually have been reading about this in "Leader Without a Title" by Robin Sharma. First, we all battle impatience, so you are unique in that experience. Second, what is unique is where you are now. (Even if you reached this milestone before, every time you reach it, it's different) You are building a new life, figuring things out based on where you are now, so I would encourage you to focus on what you're building not the subtle suggestion that you need to be "done". There is no "done". We keep evolving.

My advice: Get clear on what you want in the future. Break that down to actions you can do today to stay present so you can create that future.

We don't know the future and you'll be a different person anyway, so why not start creating?

PS Besides all of the philosophy crap I was writing, you hit above 200+ days, THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME

5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

6. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

7. Day 28 No PMO
    Semen Retention

I was increasing exercise now I'm decreasing it. Finding balance.

Enjoying The Tao Te Ching.

I'm on vacation now for 10 days.

I just want to train eat sleep repeat. Training includes meditation and reading for me. Just got a paperback bbookk 7$ for 400 pages on taoist stuff good deal :)

I would like to get anderson silvas book on striking but it's 20$ of course it's my birthday this week sept 1 so I can buy myself something

Once I get my old bed moved out I'll have more room it'll be very spacious. I could probably try to work on a spinning back kick.

I'm not much.

Maybe someday I'll be more. But I don't know what I'll think then I want to be like lao tzu.

Doing zen is cool. I feel more sane and happy. But I don't have energy as much. as with the chi kung

i wonder if i'd be better off doing just yoga or just chi kung or just calisthenics or just martial arts instead all four

I was thinking I could watch an anime episodes every other day but i might just not do it so i can focus more on training

i can get books on training though that's kind of entertaining haha

this journal inspired me to write my own journal so i can talk about the things i don't want to share

I feel like the weight of others or lifes energy bearing down on me.
    it cruches me into an early grave
    I find ways to handle it
    But I must train long
    To grow stronger
    Safety costs a lot
    worth it

George Saint Pierre a decorated UfC champion. was often bullied at school. He trained karate and eventually he felt people were beginning to respect him and leave him alone a little bit more. He says in his autobiography 'maybe they can sense that I'm getting closer to my black belt.'

I feel like him whn he was working towards it still getting beat up by life and people interactions. But I get closer as I keep training to sfaety or just people and they leave me alone

MJ93, darkenedverse and Chi405 like this.
  8. I edged for a little bit (1-2 minutes) but managed to gain awareness and stop.
    I want to work on some upsetting thoughts today (CBT exercises) and I was feeling stressed about it without noticing. In the shower I masturbated for a bit before snapping out of it.
    I remembered that this behavior significantly increases the chance of relapse (thanks @darkenedverse) and I realized I was trying to escape my negative emotions in fantasy and masturbation.
    I am writing this in the aftermath to keep my insights, solidify the detrimental effect of such activity in my mind and keep accountable.

Practical tip: Since the shower is a place where I am more likely to fail, I'll have very quick, conscious showers and be out of there ASAP.

On a more theoretical level, these videos helped my understanding of what's going on.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  9. Mysticalz

Mysticalz Fapstronaut

Day 28
    No Urges
    Gonna work out after this
    Ate some Calamarata
    Good day so far see you tomorrow Z Warriors!!!
    [​IMG]

10. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

An old love
    Another ex texted me last night. I would say she is the best sex I ever hard in terms of pleasure, she was very skillful, she could last hours making love, she had one orgasm after the other nonstop and she agreed to do anything I could think of. Very few girls (only two in my all life including her) were able to keep up with me during sex, but she was able, she was also very loving and easy going. But she had a lot of problems in her life, so I had to let her go.

She blocked me for no reason, some weeks ago. This is the 4rd ex that has texted me this week. Usually girls sense when you are totally over them, it is like they have a 6th sense for it. I think it is because I’m putting my focus on the new girl I just met 3 days ago. She seems nice and she is starting to open up to me. But anything can change, girls change too much. But for the time being, it is kind of good. I never get tired of girls to be honest, I’m quite optimistic about it, even if I haven’t met the one, it’s been a fun road that has giving me a lot of teachings.

11. Relapsed again someone help please
    Day 0

MJ93 and Chi405 like this.
  12. Rihard Wagner

Rihard Wagner Fapstronaut

13. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

14. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

15. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

16. darkenedverse

5th week(Day 35)...Momentary urges cannot distract me from what I'm building

17. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

18. Doers of evil reap suffering

[​IMG]

Doers of good deeds reap happiness

upload_2021-8-29_11-38-43.jpeg