1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Believe that everything is the best arrangement

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ctwhnexus, Aug 31, 2021.

1. ctwhnexus

ctwhnexus Fapstronaut

If things go against your wishes, please believe that everything is the best arrangement.A person's life is just an experience, ups and downs, joy, anger, sorrow, and joy. After tasting, this life will be fulfilled.
    Ancient saying:
    "People have sorrows and joys, and the moon is cloudy and clear. These things are difficult to predict."
    A person's life is not long, it is more than 30,000 days, and it is not short. From youth to old age, there are decades of time.And every step of life in this one will not be walking on a wide and flat road. Roughs are inevitable, and muddy is also inevitable.Many people will choose to give up when they encounter hardships, and they will begin to complain about the unfairness of fate, but forget that only through hardships can they become talents.Everything we experience, everyone we meet, is here to save us, every surprise we experience, every pain we suffer, is to make us awakened.Therefore, please remember that all the arrangements of heaven must have their truths. As long as you stick to it, the beauty will come as promised.

jcl1990 and determined99 like this.
  2. ctwhnexus

ctwhnexus Fapstronaut

We have to be grateful to those who hurt us because they have tempered our will. They make us grow.Everyone needs to have this mentality: in the face of those who scold me, how can I stop and explain to them, or quarrel. I can only keep running forward, and when I run far away, the voices of those who are standing still scolding you will become quieter. Maybe there will be new people in front of you who will scold you, but I believe that the closer you are, the fewer people will have the time to scold you. Because everyone is running.

3. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

As the ancient used to say :"If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans".